Johnson & Johnson Careers
Clinical Operations Associate Intern (Jan 2020 8 Months)
Requisition ID: 2173190813
Type: 8 Month Co-op
Targeted Start Date: January 13th 2020
Johnson & Johnson’s brands are household names in Canada and around the world. In just about any home in the country, you’ll be able to find a J&J brand: Tylenol®, Neutrogena®, Johnson’s Baby®, and Acuvue® to name a few. At J&J, our organization is focused on innovation and bringing real value to Canadian consumers in the health care industry, as a leader in Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Healthcare and Medical Devices. We’re looking for an Intern to join us on our mission.
We offer a work culture that is open, innovative, and performance driven with an environment that is fun and sophisticated. Within our facilities, we have a fitness centre that you can access. We have an online employee store where you can purchase J&J products. We also offer opportunities for employees to get involved in sports team, social events and to volunteer with local charities and to participate at J&J Connect forums.
Johnson and Johnson Clinical Operations (JJCO’s) is recruiting Graduate level interns to support JJCO’s global clinical trial operations projects and initiatives.
The intent and scope of JJCO is to utilize knowledge, processes, systems and talent across JNJ’s three sectors, to enable innovation, deliver state of the art capabilities and grow our talent pipeline in clinical operations.
- Performing literature searches and database extractions.
- You will complete literature searches, summaries and presentations.
- Critically assess clinical data.
- Design of reports: you will analyze facts and figures.
- innovations, issues, items of interest in the clinical trial operations environment.
- Participation and/or support of global projects and/or process improvement initiatives.
- You will detail use of suppliers and vendors.
- Scanning for changes in the global regulatory and clinical trial environment that may have implications for our research.
- Clinical Trial conduct/administration support – potential involvement in the design and/or execution of research.
- Currently enrolled or recently completed a Science or Health Science Master’s level degree program.
- Coursework in clinical epidemiology, health services research preferred.
- Able to critically appraise clinical trial and health data.
- Advanced analytical skills. Must analyze and interpret complex data from multiple sources.
- Strong teammate with initiative who collaborates well with all of our internal and external partners.
- Strong knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook Explorer and PowerPoint). Advanced knowledge of Excel required;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working with teams and in global environments.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Inc. (7710)