Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager - US Core EndoMechanical
Requisition ID: 2170180523
ETHICON®, US LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is seeking a Senior Manager - US Core EndoMechanical, located in Cincinnati, Ohio and will require up to 25% travel.
ETHICON® US LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at http://www.ethicon.com/, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Senior Manager - US Core EndoMechanical will be the functional lead for the Core EndoMechanical platform, and report to the Senior Director of EndoMechanical Marketing. The Senior Manager - US Core EndoMechanical will oversee the development and execution of all US Marketing strategies, business plans, and aspects of commercial execution including customer & market insights, new product launches, branding, market segmentation, product positioning, channel strategies, forecasting and pricing for his/her full portfolio of products. The Core EndoMechanical business represents a sizeable portion of the Ethicon portfolio comprised of more than a dozen mature product families that hold a market share leadership position in many categories. There has been significant work done in recent years to stabilize this business and there is a renewed focus on the platform globally, with multiple product launches in the next few years.
- Responsible for the creation, execution and oversight of strategies that will maximize revenue, profitability and share of this large, diverse, portfolio.
- Lead a team of two Marketing Managers o shape strategies that support the open mechanical, access, and other endoscopic brands
- Utilize customer insights to drive new business and commercial model innovation to grow the business and support new product innovations.
- Continue to provide oversight to current alternate channel strategies, and identify new business models to grow the business.
- Portfolio segmentation, positioning, and lifecycle strategies to prepare for new product launches as well as new competitive entrants.
- Collaboration with Global Strategic Marketing on platform plans, product launches, new claims generation.
- Collaboration with JJMDC CareAdvantage team to manage sustainability offerings with the portfolio
- Development and implementation of comprehensive marketing communication programs.
- Creating and executing business plans through marketing strategies, goals, and tactics.
- Partnering with cross functional business partners to maximize effectiveness of Core EndoMechanical marketing plans and tactics.
- Developing and aligning recommendations on the short term and long-term strategy-focused specialties and product areas.
- Partner closely with EndoMech leadership team, Field Sales leadership and critical internal stakeholders including Field Sales, Global Business Insights, the Strategic Customer Group, Commercial Operations, Global Education Solutions, & all support functions (IT, Finance, HR) to develop and execute the Business Plan.
- Responsibility to reach financial targets within specified budgets and timeframes.
- Ensure applicable company compliance with all relevant country and regional requirements, company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the development and talent management of direct reports.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- An Advanced Degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of business experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant marketing experience (Medical Device, Consumer, and/or Pharmaceutical) is preferred.
- Clinical and anatomical knowledge of procedures is preferred.
- Proven track record of marketing leadership from strategy development through execution is required.
- Challenging status quo, creative strategic thinking, and influence management are key competencies for the role
- Being able to understand the needs of both the clinical and economic stakeholder to translating customer insights into new value creation is critical to success.
- New product launches, segmentation, positioning, claims, business development, pricing and contracting and preferred.
- The ability to influence across a highly-matrixed organization is preferred.
- Regional and global strategic marketing experience is preferred.
This position will be based in Cincinnati, OH and may require approximately 25% overnight domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)