Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain, Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 2164190108
Ethicon, Inc (Ethicon) Supply Chain Finance is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, located in Somerville, NJ.
As the world’s most comprehensive medical devices business, we are building on a century of experience, merging science and technology, to shape the future of health and benefit even more people around the world. With our unparalleled breadth, depth and reach across surgery, orthopedics and interventional solutions, we’re working to profoundly change the way care is delivered. We are in this for life. For more information, visit www.jnjmedicaldevices.com. *Comprising the surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions within the Johnson & Johnson’s Medical Devices segment.
The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the Ethicon and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
The Senior Financial Analyst will support the Medical Device Quality Consolidations and implementation of a data visualization tool.
- Support of home office budgets supporting facilities and manufacturing as well as fixed asset compliance responsibilities
- The role will be a great opportunity to support Medical device leadership and shape the future reporting and self-service technology within the Quality group with a chance to learn about the Medical Device portfolio of companies
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Major in Accounting, Economics or Finance is preferred.
- Master’s/MBA degree preferred.
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- Experience with SAP and TM1 is preferred.
- The ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations to various level of the organization is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization is required.
- Possess strong communications, framing presentation skills; along with solid interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills are required.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership capabilities.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- This position is based in Somerville and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)