Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst, NPI Plan
Requisition ID: 2159190812
Biosense Webster, Inc., part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is recruiting for an Analyst, NPI Plan.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
This position is responsible for leading new product introduction activities, interfacing between NPI Core teams and rest of supply chain. Under general supervision, receives general instructions about required tasks and results expected. Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results, and follows operations through a series of related steps and processes. This position will have responsibilities across Biosense Webster (Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies).
As an Analyst, NPI Plan, you will:
- Lead, update and analyze projects related to but not limited to NPI projects for Biosense Webster.
- Be responsible for executing end to end supply chain activities on NPI projects.
- Be responsible for leading new product development core teams regarding early supply chain set-up activities.
- Support the core team and corresponding supply chain partners to ensure that the demand, supply and capacity plans are included in our standard planning processes.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity related to planning and manufacturing in systems that include but is not limited to ERP and master data management systems.
- Contribute and lead detailed data analysis for NPI PLAN group to support S&OP and other related forums.
- Ensures that best practices are followed regarding project leadership and data analysis.
- Makes and executes recommendations for process improvements in the area of NPI PLAN activities which include but not limited to supply chain processes and data management.
- Creates reports that effectively represent data and analyzes data across products including raw materials and finished goods.
- Performs risk assessment and develops a contingency plan with possible alternatives and a recommendation when unanticipated situations arise.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Experience working in operations, supply chain, or project management is required.
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred.
- APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) Certification is preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, such as, JDE, SAP, etc. are preferred.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities is required.
- The ability to interact with J&J suppliers and/or business partners on a frequent basis to address any component supply issues or project discussions when applicable or needed is required.
- Excellent leadership, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- This position is located in Irwindale, CA and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Irwindale-15715 Arrow Highway
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)