Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Territory Sales Manager - Vancouver
Requisition ID: 2159180129
Johnson & Johnson Vision manufactures ACUVUE® brand contact lenses - the world's first soft disposable contact lens. Johnson & Johnson Vision is a worldwide company with operations in Canada, United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation, and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging ACUVUE® family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the ACUVUE® brand, and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the contact lens industry.
This role will be responsible to represent the Johnson & Johnson Vision organization by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects to grow the organization's portfolio of products. You will apply broad knowledge of clinical and economic expertise, as well as the organization's products, services and marketing techniques to close sales and maintain relations with customers. You will also keep abreast of new products/services, price trends and other general information of applicable interest. Of note: the territory includes Vancouver, Langley, Surrey & Delta.
- Sales and promotion of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses
- Manage a territory and execute sales calls on Optometrists, Opticians, Ophthalmologists and Optical retail outlets. The Territory includes Vancouver and the surrounding area.
- Implementation of sales/marketing strategies as set out in yearly and quarterly sales direction
- Assess competitive activity on an ongoing basis and report as required
- Contribute to the Johnson & Johnson Vision Sales team through communication of success stories and new approaches to selling and marketing our product line
- Conduct professional product-oriented sessions with key customer groups on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Commerce, Business or Health Care discipline is preferred
- Minimum 3 years in a business to business or healthcare sales environment
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- As driving is an essential requirement of the role, a safe driving record as per Johnson & Johnson SAFE Fleet guidelines is required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications and principles demonstrated through a strong sales track record
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated results orientation and influencing skills in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize is a must in this role as it involves dealing with a large territory and 10-15% travel requirements.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)