Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Engineering Manager, Quality & Automation
Requisition ID: 2150180130
BabyCenter is seeking an Engineering Manager to lead the Quality & Automation team. This position includes opportunities to work with state-of-the-art web technologies and large-scale infrastructure. The Quality team is a multi-discipline team of QA analysts and automation engineers. This team is responsible for identifying, developing, and supporting BabyCenter’s Global online presence, including expert content, social communities and maternal health.
BabyCenter® is the world’s partner in parenting. The #1 pregnancy and parenting digital destination, BabyCenter reaches more than 40 million moms and dads monthly in 11 languages from Canada to the Middle East to China. In the United States, 7 in 10 babies born last year were BabyCenter babies. BabyCenter provides parents with trusted information, advice from peers, and support that’s Remarkably Right® at every stage of their child’s development. Products include websites, mobile apps, online communities, email series, social programs, print publications, and public health initiatives. BabyCenter also leverages its industry-leading audience engagement to provide unparalleled insights and innovative marketing solutions to the world’s top brands, retailers, and institutions. Additionally, BabyCenter is committed to improving maternal health globally, and – through its Mission Motherhood™ campaign – works closely with nonprofits, NGOs, and governments to help make motherhood safer for all women. BabyCenter is a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with large capacity consumer facing web sites and working with new technologies.
- Manage a team of 3+ quality analysts & automation engineers
- Partner with development team leads to review changes and new features to the products and developing appropriate test strategies.
- Interact with customer support to collect data and identify areas within the product that may not meet supportability and quality standards.
- Responsible for testing standards and automation to increase quality, reliability and efficiency across teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse.
- Partner with development team leads to oversee CI and product release.
- Responsible for representing the Quality roadmap and working with the Product teams to balance the roadmap with company deliverables.
- Responsible for development culture, process and tools within the Quality teams consistent with the larger engineering organization.
- Work with and manage 3rd party technology and development partner engagements
- A BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 6+ years quality/engineering experience is required
- 2+ years as team lead or 1+ years leading multiple teams.
- Excellent communications skills, agile leadership skills and mentoring.
- Ability to track multiple test executions and process results
- Experience managing individual contributors, giving feedback and facilitating work.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test & automation strategy, and test execution. A BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Large scale consumer Internet development experience
- Experience in Agile Development process
- Experience with automation frameworks (Selenium, Appium and SauceLabs)
- Experience creating build and testing jobs in Jenkins
- Experience with code quality and coverage tools
United States-California-San Francisco
BabyCenter, LLC (6009)