Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regulatory Affairs Intern (Jan 2020 8 Months)
Requisition ID: 2147190813
Type: 8 Month Co-op
Targeted Start Date: January 13th 2020
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is one of the most trusted brands in the world and the undisputed leader in the healthcare industry. With operations in over 60 countries and a breadth of products spanning across Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Products. Johnson & Johnson Inc. is the company best positioned to bring holistic healthcare solutions to patients and healthcare professionals alike.
At Janssen, we take pride in being the #1 Pharmaceutical company in Canada. we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Motivated by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
We offer a work culture that is open, creative, and performance driven with an environment that is fun and sophisticated. Within our facilities we have a fitness center that you can access and an online company store, exclusive to employees, where you can purchase J&J products. We also offer opportunities for employees to get involved in sports teams, social events and to volunteer with local charities.
Regulatory Affairs is the department responsible for the registration of new products, new product indications and line extensions and for compliance to Health Canada regulatory requirements for drug products.
As a Regulatory Affairs intern, you will:
- Assist in the preparation and compilation of regulatory submissions
- Assist with the department’s effort to operationalize and improve critical departmental processes
- The applicant will be pursuing an advanced university degree in Biological sciences.
- Completion of Post Graduate Regulatory Affairs Certificate (Hons. Standing)
- Strong computer skills. Knowledge of databases and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Strong science background
- Project management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Inc. (7710)