Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Manager, Pharma Digital Product Line
Requisition ID: 2143190813
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Manager, NA Commercial Pharm Digital Product Line. The Digital Product line is responsible for web, mobile, and relationship marketing systems to drive engagement with patients, doctors, and caregivers. This role will be based in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 10% travel between Titusville, NJ and other NJ and PA sites, and may include international travel on occasion.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
At Janssen Pharmaceuticals, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Please visit www.janssen.com/us for more information.
The Digital Product Line is a product management organization uniquely positioned to digitally connect our purpose driven, science-backed products and services to our consumers, patients, healthcare professionals and customers around the world. By powering personalized, omni-channel experiences, we strengthen engagement, uncover insights into disease and drive growth. In close partnership with full JJT organization and our business, we will develop, leverage and scale smarter, faster and more efficient future-ready enterprise digital platforms, capabilities and connected ecosystems that enable innovation to enhance health at every life stage.
The Manager, Digital Platforms, is a key member of the Digital product line team responsible for building and maintaining robust, best in class digital platforms while striving for global standardization and platform leverage to maximize the value of investments. This Manager will provide IT oversight of the ongoing management of all digital websites and mobile apps, digital capabilities, integrations & processes (ISRM / DARM). This role is expected to apply digital experience and expertise to identify the best solutions for troubleshooting, resolving and improving our digital capabilities in partnership with broader JJT resources and vendors. In addition, this individual will hold broad strategic and operational responsibilities in the following areas:
- Define Market and Business Driven Platform Strategies:
- Set platform priorities and technical standards
- Analyze and define requirements for digital features and functionality
- Inform product teams of platform standards and work to drive adoption
- Identify and drive reuse and consistency across Janssen regions and J&J
- Platform Solution Design and Engineering:
- Oversee platform development, engineering, test and releases
- Troubleshoot platform incidents, perform root cause analysis, and put preventative measures in place
- Consult on the design and engineering of custom platform solutions outside standard design patterns
- Support, Lifecycle and Performance Management:
- Ensure support partners meet or exceed SLA’s
- Responsible for change management associated with upgrades / patching and proactive risk management
- Proactively manage platform health and technical quality through ticket tracking & platform performance metrics; strive for continuous improvement.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in the field of computer science, business administration or marketing is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of digital experience is required.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or life sciences industry managing a high volume of digital marketing activity, including experience working with regulatory and legal processes associated with digital marketing assets is preferred.
- Experience using agile methodologies and tools to deliver products and solutions including documenting systems design, creating specifications, and writing user stories is preferred.
- Experience managing large technical projects with vendor resources and overseeing delivery is required.
- Experience gathering and transforming business needs into actionable solutions is required.
- Deep understanding of digital technology trends and competitive landscape is required. Expert knowledge of cloud computing architectures, extensive experience on building and maintaining platform solutions; experience working with web frameworks (Drupal, Jamstack); strong technical background using CMS technology solutions (Sitecore); familiarity with tagging, profiling and segmentation, analytics, marketing automation software (Sales Force Marketing Cloud), content management and digital asset management.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with sales, marketing and medical affairs teams, IT colleagues, and technology vendors is preferred.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and operate with integrity and professionalism in a complex, rapidly changing, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and service orientation.
- Must have strong organizational skill, ability to proactively plan and ability to anticipate stakeholder needs.
- Approximately 10% travel within the New Jersey/Pennsylvania area is required and occasional international travel possible.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)