Johnson & Johnson Careers
Field Service Technician - Toronto area
Requisition ID: 2136180914
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Field Service Technician, covering the greater Toronto area. Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) Division of Ethicon, Inc. is a leading innovator of technologies in the areas of sterilization, high-level disinfection, cleaning of medical devices, and hand hygiene. ASP markets STERRAD® Systems, the CIDEX® Family of Products, and PREVACARE® Antimicrobial Hand Gel. The company is focused on hospitals and surgery centers.
You will be responsible for contract sales and required administrative duties. This is a fast-paced environment where you will manage multiple concurrent projects. With minimum supervision, you will schedule and perform the installation, operation, repair and modification of equipment within assigned areas of responsibility and perform periodic maintenance in accordance with contractual agreement and maintain records in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a Field Service environment preferably in the Electronics, Medical Technology, Biomedical Technology, Medical Device or related industry.
- Extensive telephone interface with customers and other engineers requires confident phone communication.
- Valid Driver License required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends, holidays required.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. required.
- Approximately 75% travel required.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and ability to operate basic test equipment (o-scope, DVM).
- Computer skills and knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)