Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Advanced Analytics (Agile ROI)
Requisition ID: 2134180129
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting for an Associate Director Advanced Analytics to be located in Skillman, New Jersey.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Associate Director, Advanced Analytics reports to the Team Leader, Digital and Advanced Analytics. This individual will be responsible for driving agile ROI initiatives and making ‘Analytics driven decision making’ an organizational must. The Associate Director will drive improvements and scaling of the Marketing Mix practice area within North America, enabling an agile culture of data-driven decisions in marketing spend and campaign optimization. This individual will liaison between cross-functional groups to enhance the delivery and insights of Marketing Mix across several brands within J&J North America Consumer.
This leader will be responsible for working with I.T. on the data lake, technical professionals, and other specialists to drive the organization’s data strategy and advanced analytical technologies.
The individual must build strong collaborative partnerships across the organization such as business leaders and marketing teams, IT, Global Analytics, GSIA squad leads, as well as various agencies, publishers and vendors.
- Change Management: Leads and shapes change management initiative working with business leaders and commercial squads to enhance the potential business impact of Marketing Mix implementations
- Builds infrastructure: Sets up capability by improving data lake’s linkages between data-sets and works with data owners to streamline process – leads to increased speed and accuracy of data collection and validation
- Process and activation: Establishes firm process for business activation planning, and drives insights-to-action through agile ROI
- Marketing spend optimization: Drives marketing spend optimizations across portfolio to identify vehicles and brands with the highest propensity of marginal ROI, and follows through with ensuring recommendations are activated
- Works with agency to improve models and validations by streamlining process to ensure accuracy of outputs for greater insights
- Improves project designs and implements new technologies to enable agile marketing and fit for future capability-building through thought leadership
- Identifies ways to scale Omnichannel ROI, leading to insights for ongoing online vs offline performance
- Supports Canada market with Marketing Mix implementations, creating North American view of brand performance of marketing and sales vehicles
- Works closely with Global Analytics and J&J Enterprise Data and Analytics department, bringing in best practice methodologies and advancements in technology to J&J Consumer
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; and MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience within advanced analytics, consulting or related fields required
- Experience with CPG is required
- Experience with applying advanced analytics methods for marketing mix is required
- Demonstrated ability to improve organizational performance through the application of original thinking to existing and emerging methods, processes, products & services is required
- Highly proficient in digital marketing ecosystem and eCommerce is preferred
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely is required
- Data visualization skills is preferred
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to drive multiple high-profile projects to successful completion, on time and within budget is required
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis is required
- Strategic business acumen and focus on results is required
- Experience with statistical modeling is highly preferred
- This position is located in Skillman, NJ and requires approximately 10% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)