Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Analytics for Personalized Marketing NA
Requisition ID: 2133180129
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Associate Director, Digital and Advanced Analytics reports to the Team Leader, Digital and Advanced Analytics (Global Strategic Insights and Analytics). This individual will be responsible for building and adapting transformational digital analytics capabilities for personalized marketing and making ‘Analytics driven decision making’ an organizational must. The Associate Director will drive improvement in data-driven consumer-focused digital ecosystem performance, boosting effectiveness across Paid Digital Media, eRetail Media, Website / CRM, Social, Mobile, Influencers, Search, Precision Targeting, and Programmatic in North America. This individual should have a direct impact on digital ROI, executing more efficient campaigns and effective use of digital assets by implementing best in class audience segmentations, measurement, tracking and reporting within North America.
This leader will be responsible for working with I.T. on the data lake, technical professionals, and other specialists to drive the organization’s consumer level data and advanced analytical technologies and capabilities to optimize digital media investments.
The individual must build strong collaborative partnerships across the organization such as business leaders and marketing teams, Total Brand Experience, Marketing Accelerator, IT, Global Analytics, GSIA squad leads, as well as various agencies, publishers and vendors.
- Scale: Primary responsibility is to focus on scaling personalization capabilities by identifying additional segmentation and targeting opportunities; scales global programs and creates customized business-specific programs
- Capability-building: Improves project designs and implements new technologies to enable agile marketing and fit for future capability-building through thought leadership
- Uses strong knowledge of personalized marketing, programmatic media, digital analytics and industry leading practices in measurement through all digital channels to proactively identify opportunities and enhance agile granular measurement across North America and franchises
- Drives personalized marketing by developing consumer 360 view to improve precision targeting across the brands for paid, owned, and earned media
- Partner with IT and agencies on obtaining data needed to support J&J analytics needs and closely involved with managing J&J data lake to support projects
- Closely partners with eCommerce and Insights team to further drive profitable opportunities within eRetail media
- Works closely with Global Analytics for Personalized Marketing team in deploying latest capabilities in technology and advanced analytics and training for key stakeholders in the business
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; and MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience within programmatic media, digital analytics, digital marketing, media, consulting or related fields is required
- Experience with CPG is required
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, CRM, mobile, social, search and eComm channels work together to drive acquisition and lifetime value is required
- Strong understanding of social and programmatic media is required
- Experience with applying advanced analytics methods for digital measurement such as multi touchpoint attribution, matched panel analysis, marketing mix, consumer lifetime value models, or A/B testing, etc. is required
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely; Data visualization skills are required
- Strong creative thinking skills in identifying solutions with complex data sets and consumer segmentations is required
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, passion for keeping up with digital media and technology trends required
- Highly proficient in leveraging web analytics metrics; Proficiency in Adobe Analytics is preferred
- This position requires 10% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)