Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager eCommerce, Global Strategic Insights & Analytics
Requisition ID: 2119180129
& Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of
Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, eCommerce Global Strategic
Insights & Analytics. This position will be based in Skillman, NJ with 20%
domestic travel. This role reports into the Associate Director, eCommerce Global
Strategic Insights & Analytics.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc., provides sales, marketing and logistical services to U.S. retail customers on behalf of the U.S. consumer companies. It represents one point of contact with our customers for selling teams, customer service, distribution, retail merchandising and professional detailing. It develops and markets baby care, oral care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumer and healthcare professionals and incorporates the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, Listerine, and BAND-AID® Brands as well as leading beauty, skin care and OTC brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, TYLENOL® and ZYRTEC ®.
The Manager, eCommerce, GSIA helps support all aspects of the NA eCommerce business including pure play, DTC and omnichannel, with a focus on Direct Only Commerce and Omnichannel. They develop insights and leverage data/analytics to grow J&J’s eCommerce business in North America. They lead the translation of learnings into actionable recommendations that drive business growth. They demonstrate excellent communication, project management skills and partners collaboratively with business teams to drive these initiatives into action. This role covers quantitative and qualitative research and leveraging of advanced analytics that feed into the development and execution of strategies that drive the eCommerce business for J&J.
In addition, this role will have responsibility for supporting and executing specific enterprise wide initiatives that will further support Connected Commerce growth in specific areas (i.e. Search Analytics)
- Support Development and Deployment of single source of truth as it relates to Connected Commerce Measurement – creation of reports/training/best practices (i.e. All Outlet)
- Authority on the NA eCommerce businesses w/ focus on Direct Only Commerce and Omni-channel (Online Journey, etc)
- Serve as key point of contact for OTC business (industry trends, competitive landscape, online journey’s. etc)
- Maintains view of the competitive landscape and has a broad perspective across CPG industry to identify and drive best practice around digital analytics/insights
- Collaborate with Connected Commerce Category Management team, Digital Strategists and eCommerce Subject-Matter-Experts to provide thought-leadership on ongoing business performance
- Leverage KPI measurement such as Share, incrementality and SCANR (Search, Content, Assortment, Navigation, Ratings & Reviews) to help make recommendations to optimize digital programs)
- Identify and run controlled and measurable pilots to drive future digital analytic capabilities (i.e. online category decision trees)
- Ability to look at the business from a holistic Omnichannel point of view and come up with learning and recommendations that drive a holistic Omnichannel strategy
- Help lead Deployment of eCommerce Measurement – including but not limited to creation of reports/training and business deep-dives for Nielsen eCommerce measurement
- Develop deep understanding and provide guidance at brand level based on learnings from Ratings and Review and Sentiment analysis of our Brands and key competitive brands (SCANR metrics)
- Leverage syndicated data available, like market share, share of mentions, % listing on search landing page etc, in industry to gain insights and track/develop ecommerce business
- Forge strategic partnerships with internal clients at all organizational levels to identify and meet business goals
- Conducts work in line with GSIA principles outlined within the new GSIA OGSM for J&J Consumer. He/she integrates best practice learning and global standards to ensure ‘best-in-class’ performance and actively contributes to broader GSIA initiatives
- Uses knowledge of key macro trends and leads understanding of consumer, market and competitive landscape to diagnose business performance and address focused business issues; Leads and applies understanding of brand/marketing fundamentals to assess brand health, and assists in marketing plan and category/brand strategies development.
- Uses broader range of research tools/resources/processes to assess business issues; identify the key business issues/questions and develop the most appropriate research design and analytic plan to address business/ research needs;
- Evaluates and incorporates new/emerging research tools that provide increased consumer insight and business growth;
- Integrates knowledge from multiple sources and creates meaningful interpretations and recommendations that address business issues; Interprets and pragmatically translates research learning into feasible business building action steps, and ensures alignment with key business partners. Demonstrates objectivity in the interpretation of findings and development of recommendations and implications
- Ensures that all summary results are consistent with the new GSI “one-pager” format. Communicates complex issues with impact and clarity
- Uses systems/databases/GSI portals/SharePoint sites and keeps them updated to allow continuous and updated sharing of consumer knowledge across Compromised GSI globally. Proactively contributes to the GSI community; Integrates best practice learning and global standards; Maintains a constructive approach to conflict
- A Bachelor's degree is required, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 6 years professional work experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working on eCommerce and/or Digital Insights is required
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Market Research and/or Data Analytics is preferred
- Strong understanding of various facets of eCommerce like Pure Play, Omnichannel, DTC and understanding of different ‘Business Model’ options in industry is preferred
- Good understanding of Precision Marketing, Social, User Generated Content, and Search is preferred
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely;
- Data visualization skills are a must
- Ability to influence cross-functional/team (i.e., indirect management) is required
- Exceptional project management / vendor management skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply analytics/disparate data sources to solve business issues required
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)