Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HECOR), Marketed Products
Requisition ID: 2101180129
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Public Health, Health Services Research, Economics, Epidemiology, Health Policy, or a related discipline is required; a doctorate or other advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in outcomes-based strategies and tactics to meet both commercial and scientific objectives for a given product is required.
- Experience in conducting outcomes research studies applying health economics, patient-reported outcomes, retrospective and prospective data analyses, epidemiology or health services research is required.
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Experience in the use of common research data sources, designing studies, and interpreting data is required.
- Working knowledge of drug development and the regulatory approval process is preferred.
- Working knowledge of United States health care systems and customers - specifically understanding business models and perspectives of managed care, long term care, and public sector - is preferred.
- Understanding of the uses of evidence-based medicine and comparative effectiveness for health policy decision-making is preferred.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and commercial compliance issues relating to conducting research and disseminating of scientific information is required.
- Excellent skills in collaboration, influencing and communication (both written and presentation) are required.
- Proven medical writing skills (published papers, posters, and abstracts) are required.
- This role may require up to 15% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Health Economics R&D