Johnson & Johnson Careers
HRBP Senior Manager - Medical Devices
São Paulo, Brazil
Requisition ID: 2066190812
- This HR Leader will provide strategic and business partner support for the Medical Devices Comercial organization, with primary accountability for Ethicon & Depuy Synthes Franchise.
- Implement practices that advance our talent, organization and culture goals.
- Accountability for advancing the talent agenda for this function, while influencing and maintaining alignment with the regional talent/organizational agenda.
- Will be a key member of multiple HR and business forums and will play a critical role in driving the necessary synergies among these groups.
- Leverage his/her expertise and creativity to deploy effective HR programs in a variety of areas, including: organization design, change management, retention strategies, employee development, succession planning, leadership and team development and engagement.
- University/bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of applicable experience in HR.
- Have prior HR business partner experience with large/ global organization
- Have an experience on a business role (sales & MKT) would be a plus on the profile.
- Progressive experience in various areas of Talent Management is critical, and the successful candidate will have a track record of successfully implementing succession planning and employee development programs
- Other important skills include: business acumen, consulting and coaching skills, analytic capability, and communication skills. The successful candidate will also demonstrate strategic agility and strong ability to influence up-down-and-across the organization
- Candidate must demonstrate strong capability as an HR business partner, consultant and coach. He/she should have proven ability to guide and direct others through influence
- Enterprise-wide HR Initiative: Participates on a cross-functional project team and is experienced in serving different employee populations
- Experience supporting commercial team is a must
- Developing/Hiring Talent: Mentors others and assists in recruiting and development
- Organization Design/Change Management: Mentor and leads a departmental or divisional organization design and change management implementation.
- Fluent English is required and advanced Spanish is desirable
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo-AVENIDA PRESIDENTE JUSCELINO KUBITSCHECK, 2041
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)