Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Product Manager, Health Technology
San Francisco, California
Requisition ID: 2064190108
J&J is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We are the leading health and well-care company in the world, touching over a billion people daily. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world. Flourishing with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
While the people, brand, expertise, manufacturing know-how, and extensive ecosystem relationships are all second-to-none, the company’s ambitious mission…to humanize health and wellness care, help people live better, longer, happier lives, democratize access to care, and drive dramatically lower costs…will require ambitious and creative applications of technology.
The Global Health Technology team ("Health Tech") is a new group created and based in the San Francisco Bay Area to drive strategic adoption of technology across the J&J Enterprise. Our team members are experienced operating leaders from successful technology companies. We partner with commercial and R&D leaders to operationalize technology to address health and wellness challenges at global scale, develops strategic and operational plans around those opportunities and executes the applicable product, program, partnership, investment and acquisition needs. Health Tech is comprised of 3 main sub-teams: Strategy & Business Operations, Partnerships & Corporate Development, and Product.
The Senior Product Manager role is central to our efforts to bring technological innovation excellence to every part of J&J. With your digital product management background, you will passionately advocate for users, scope and define new products, and lead the execution of offerings to support and grow J&J's businesses. An experienced product manager who has mastered influence without authority, is an effective communicator, and can remove potential roadblocks will excel in the role. You will work closely with J&J’s Product, Engineering, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Regulatory, Commercial, R&D, and Legal teams on new initiatives. Your cross-functional leadership and knowledge of Agile development will also be put to great use as you guide the creation of solutions impacting billions.
- You will partner with the Global Head of Health Tech products to drive the development of products and solutions that will significantly impact J&J's ability to fulfill its mission
- Be a vigorous user advocate in all product engagements
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that will grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- You will own the product lifecycle, defining, documenting, prioritizing and communicating product and customer requirements
- Lead feature prioritization in collaboration with other team members
- Lead sprint planning in partnership with development teams
- Measure success by defining product metrics and analyzing results
- Synthesize metrics with qualitative customer feedback in order to improve the product and prioritize the product backlog.
- 5+ years of digital product management experience
- MBA/MS or equivalent
- Track record of bringing successful technology products to market and scaling them
- Interest in healthcare
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and agile development methodology
- Extensive experience collaborating with design and engineering teams
- Superb communication, presentation and organization skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both developers and senior business leaders
- Significant experience with making data-informed decisions, with concrete examples of outcomes resulting from defining and measuring success.
- A bias toward action & strong will to get things done balanced by a style that effectively influences
- Comfort with leading multiple product initiatives
- Healthcare or life science experience
- Both hardware & software experience
United States-California-San Francisco-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)