Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Assurance Validation Specialist III (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 2037180531
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Validation Specialist III (1 of 2) to be located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Quality Assurance Validation Specialist III will:
- Provide quality oversight to site facilities, utilities, instruments and equipment qualification and process, packaging, computer systems, cleaning and laboratory method validation.
- Lead in the development, review and implementation of validation documents, quality and engineering procedures.
- Review and approve documentation for validation and qualification activities to support company, equipment, product and/or performance processes.
- Be the Quality lead in the development of the Master Validation Plans, Project Plans, and Test Plans.
- Provide guidance and oversee the maintenance of the validated state including periodic reviews and requalification/revalidation of equipment and processes.
- Initiate, review, and approve change controls/engineering change notices, investigations, discrepancies/deviations, and audit responses.
- Be the QA Validation SME (Subject Matter Expert) to understand the critical aspect of product, component and labeling requirements.
- Review and sign off on relevant documentation per the function (i.e. QA validation) as required by the quality process in the execution of the relevant work.
- Participate in internal and external site audits and audit preparation in support of validation documentation discussions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent degree) is required
- A degree focused in Science, Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience within a GMP environment is required
- Strong knowledge of multiple validation disciplines is required
- Strong knowledge/understanding of drug manufacturing and packaging processes from sampling and inspection through warehouse distribution is preferred
- Strong knowledge/understanding of the product development life cycle is required
- Intermediate/Expert user in various computer systems: ERP, LIMS, MES and Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint) is preferred
- Intermediate understanding of PLC programs and manufacturing/laboratory system software applications is preferred
- Ability to interpret and apply GMP requirements is required
- This position will be located in Fort Washington, PA and may require up to 5% travel as business demands
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)