Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Analytics (NA Region)
Requisition ID: 2007180522
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Manager, CRM Analytics (NA Region) to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position leads and drives a culture of analytical thinking and data driven decision making with a strong focus on Insights and Actions within the North America organization. The manager supports the North America business teams and is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective analytical capability with a global perspective particularly as it relates to Precision Marketing and CRM. This person exhibits expertise in identifying innovative methodologies that improve the quality of customer knowledge and drive strategic decisions for the brand/franchise and regions.
• Partner with key North America and Regional/Global stakeholders and provide analytics support to drive data driven decision making, performance measurement and tracking of key business metrics related to Precision Marketing.
• Ownership of critical metrics and analysis related to MyAcuvue CRM platform, Sales Force activities, Digital Measurement and Professional engagement.
• Design tests, define success metrics and objectives, and report on results to help determine ways to improve marketing strategies and achieve larger business objectives
• Collaborate with J&J Data Science and Global Analytics teams to leverage latest analytical models and tools including Data Discovery solutions, Dash boarding Suites, statistical techniques and predictive modeling to provide continuous updates and insights at all levels of the organization in the form of standard reports and scorecards, ad hoc analysis
• Partner with Marketing, Key Accounts, External Partner teams to help identify and track metrics related to measurement of campaign outcomes, optimization of resources and overall health of the business.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Master’s Degree (MBA or MHA) with an emphasis in Marketing, Economics, and or Finance is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Analytics and CRM domains is required
• Digital experience is preferred.
• Progressive experience in CRM Analytics with exposure to industry leading eCommerce and/or CRM tools is required.
• Expertise in working with SFDC is preferred.
• Demonstrated expertise in one or more of these advanced data analysis tools (SQL, R, SAS, or Python) is highly preferred.
• Experience in at least one of the following Visualization/Data Discovery (Tableau, Qlik, Microstrategy), Web/Social Metrics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, social platforms) is required.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, interpret data, and process observations into actionable recommendations is required.
• Effective communication skills including presentation skills are required. The job will require frequent interaction with leadership teams.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to reconcile external and internal data sources is required.
• Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 25% of the time is required.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)