Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technical Service Process Excellence Manager-Irvine CA
Requisition ID: 2006180128
Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for a Technical Service Process Excellence Manager for Biosense Webster located in Irvine, CA. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Biosense Webster is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson. Learn more at Biosense Webster at www.biosensewebster.com
Under limited supervision Technical Service Process Excellence Manager is responsible for overseeing the provision of services to the Biosense customers by the Service back office for the Technical Services department. He/She will ensure that the Service department is running with smooth efficient processes that meets the expectations and needs of our customers. This role is pivotal to success and growth of Technical Service department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under (e.g. limited supervision, general direction, etc.) and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Manage the timely and accurate, service billing to the customers by the service department.
- Responsible addressing any customer concerns or issues with the operations team.
- Responsible to build and improve the service processes with Customer satisfaction, Operational efficiency and compliance in mind.
- Facilitate and lead the implementation of data driven process improvements for the Service department.
- Responsible to Build and Maintain operational SLA’s for the operations team.
- Monitor and drive business to manage customer issues to closure in accordance with the established processes and tools
- Responsible to build Impact analysis for all changed introduced due to new products, processes, regulation etc.
- Liaise with the R&D and Service specialists to evaluate and identify budgetary implications due to new product introductions.
- Manage the Technical Services back office operations.
- Responsible to work with the operations team to establish, monitor and improve Service process metrics on a regular basis.
- Direct activities related to dispatching of the loaners / spare parts needed for the successful completion of the service event.
- Direct activities related to following up with customers on purchase orders/ Loaner/ spare parts required back.
- Manage the update and upkeep of department procedures.
- Support in audits related to the technical services department
- Liaise with the field engineering team to identify, mitigate and improve relationships
- Maintain a positive and productive working environment within the operations team.
- Collaborate with other departments and functional members to improve processes and SOP’s that will create operational efficiencies, eliminate waste and reduce cost.
- Customer focused sentiment (internal and external).
- Sense of urgency and priority management.
- Capable of delivering results in a diverse, ever changing environment.
- Strong Root Cause Analysis capability.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of eight (8) years of related experience is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in managing technical service operations teams is required.
- Experience with process mapping, process improvement and analysis is required.
- Intimate knowledge of the any medical device service operations is preferred.
- Computer knowledge to operate and maintain business data in the service management systems is preferred.
- Green belt or higher in process improvement is preferred.
- This position may require up to 15% travel domestically and internationally.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
North America-United States-California-Irvine
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)