Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Talent Acquisition Partner with French
Contract: full time, permanent contract
Do YOU have already previous experience with recruitment? Are YOU looking for a new development for your career? Do YOU want to be part of a team whose job is touching the lives of people every day? If your answers are yes – we have the next career move for YOU.
- End to end recruitment process for roles based in France
- Delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the process
- Building and maintaining effective partnerships and relationships with all parties involved
- Managing our system technology to ensure data integrity
- Utilize a variety of direct recruitment methods to source candidate
- Project work in line with yours as well as TA goals and objectives
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition area
- Fluent French and English spoken and written
- Previous experience within multinational corporate company is a big plus
- Personality wise we are looking for your relationship building and excellent communication skills to ensure you have effective partnership with your hiring managers as well as other colleagues
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)