Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 포지션: Senior Tax Analyst
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
This role is an individual leader who is responsible for all tax compliance including statutory reporting for assigned sectors. JNJ finance group provides excellent talent development opportunity by providing open for job rotation within JNJ finance functions, i.e. Tax to BUF, GS to Tax, etc.
1. Preparation of the tax returns (corporate income tax, WHT and VAT) for the Johnson & Johnson companies in KOREA and preparation of relevant claims and elections, in a timely manner for submission within statutory deadlines
2. Preparation of statutory accounts and reports from multiple general ledgers, including all disclosure notes, liaison with external auditors and ensuring submission within statutory deadlines
3. Ongoing assistance with the US LE reporting processes including liaison with GS and US Global tax team, making sure all deadlines are met and accuracy of reporting is maintained
4. Collecting information from all group companies as required in order to prepare payments instructions on account, all relevant claims and elections and all other external filings and internal reporting
5. Tax accounting on a quarterly basis and preparation of year-end tax disclosures for both local and US LE reporting purposes
6. Provide assistance with ad-hoc project tax & accounting advisory work and tasks as required.
7. Collaborate and develop strong relationships with GS and other stakeholders.
8. Transfer Pricing margin review and adjustments in cooperation with legal entity finance team and sector tax team.
9. Participating various projects such as M&A project, process streamline, Global tax IT tool implementation, etc.
10. Comprehensive tax audit support
1. Strong accounting knowledge and MNCs process & business understanding
2. 5+ years’ relevant finance and tax experience gained in MNCs or corporate environment
3. Good attitude to learn with agility for problem solving
4. Ability to deliver results under pressure and manage workload and prioritise
5. Ability of strong communication skills and act a team player
6. Preferred self-motivator to connect with various stakeholders under matrix organization
7. Preferred accountancy qualification with professional certification such as CPA (or equivalent in Korea)
8. Preferred fluent English language skill
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2005805746W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)