- Develops, implements, monitors business plans towards the achievement of targets in Modern Trade key account.
- Responsible for the achievement of sales KPIs of the assigned key account Modern Trade Hypermarket/Pharmacy.
- Contributes to the growth and operating results of the company by developing J&J’s business in these direct accounts.
- Manages Trade Promotional budget and the allocated Trade Fund to generate the desired profitable sales mix and develop plans to address variation versus Budgets and provide demand forecast.
- Initiate, develop, implement and evaluate promotion strategies and activities with assigned customers according to annual sales, marketing and category plans.
- Responsible on business building activities to customers to ensure sales targets are achieved within budget spend rate.
- Implement Customer’s Trading Terms, Business Plans, Financial Viability Analysis recommendation and trade pricing strategy.
- Establish strategic, cross-functional relationships and regular dialogue with key stakeholders.
- Degree qualified with approximately 5+ years FMCG experience in a similar role
- Strong account management experience specifically in consumer / modern retail space. Preferably who have managed Modern Trade Account – Tesco / Watsons / Guardian / Aeon Group / Giant.
- Commercially focused with strong financial acumen and a high level of attention to detail
- Experience in delivering strong account management plans with a record of accomplishment in being able to connect with and influence key decision makers
- High level of motivation with an ability to create a positive and engaging environment with team members and sales operation team
- Ability to travel frequently to customer sites and stores.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)