Assists the regional MAKE Excellence leader in shaping the regional Consumer MAKE strategy, standardization & simplification priorities representing the region in sync with Global MAKE strategy
Programme management of the global MAKE strategy within the region (8 – 10 internal sites + external sites)
Regionally execute the performance management process for the regional MAKE organization, for excellence in execution through deployment and governance of global programs to elevate the manufacturing capabilities (people, systems, processes, infrastructure), for standardization in the region (across all sites & teams) and for sustainable improvement across all areas of performance (Competitiveness; Compliance; Capabilities; Customer focus).
Collaborates with the MAKE Excellence & PMO teams in the region, working closely with all internal site MAKE Excellence Leaders, using an aligned approach to program, project and performance management.
Periodically review operational and analytical frameworks and help in designing improvements
- Provide analytical inputs to the regional MAKE Excellence leader to help design regional MAKE strategies
- Supports business objectives and priorities committed in our Strategic Roadmap.
- Assures effective cascade and execution of our regional OGSM, aligning with regional and functional priorities.
- Coordinates strategic & business planning process in the region, in alignment with PMO framework and tools (e.g. INSTANTIS)
- Leads the analytics for regional network configuration studies and works closely in partnership with regional network leader and the plants
- Programme management of regional Site Master Planning with regional & global strategy
- Co-ordinates execution of global strategies at regional level, through effective governance and management of improvement portfolio, key programs and projects, and performance management / score carding
- Identifies resource challenges from regional lens and elevates for resolution
- Collaborates with other analytics functions and helps develop insights for business cases and performance improvement by bringing benchmark market and competitiveness data
Capabilities & Programs
- Programme Management of the capability deployment framework in the region in close partnership with the plants
- Collaborates with finance, sites and function CIP team for financial delivery of P&L. Establish a routine review and governance programme to assess risk and mitigation
- Leads the regional PMO capabilities in Consumer MAKE (roll out of common platforms, standard trainings, etc.)
- Help develop regional leadership agenda focusing on new trends, value stream, financial improvement, performance management framework, benchmarking, etc.
Portfolio Management/ PMO
- Deployment and maintenance of a standard performance management strategy and framework to define, analyze and report key performance metrics at site and regional level
- Conduct analytics to deliver deeper insights into performance, driving efficiency and real time decision making
- Establishes and improves a PPM prioritization system & process to allow optimum allocation of resources (CAPEX, people, etc.)
- Partners closely with finance to track budget vs. actual performance for the regional organization throughout the year including the coordination for the major financial updates
- Run the regional PMO function for MAKE
Other responsibilities (indicative):
- Governance & support for regional MAKE LT meetings and reviews (design of reviews and meeting rhythm, agenda setting, prioritization of topics, follow up on actions)
- Preparation of senior leadership presentations
- Ad-Hoc requests for information, analytics, communication inputs from senior management
- Leverage relationships with plan to act as an efficient aggregator of information for regional and global functions
Key partnerships / Collaborations
- Regional Consumer MAKE LT, including all Consumer site leaders in the region
- Global Consumer MAKE Excellence organization
- Consumer MAKE Finance
- Senior Consumer SC Leaders
- External Innovation forums and MAKE Excellence organizations
- Value stream leaders
Scope of Responsibilities
- Drives consistent deployment of regional and global strategy, through programme and project management
- Manage the CIP generation programme with risk management and escalations in the region ($ 15 – 20 MM on a yearly basis) through execution of game changers, programs and cost actions
- Manage governance and deployment of collaboration initiatives with SC
Qualification / Experience
- BS/BA – Business / Engineering / SC required
- MBA or other relevant post graduate degree preferred
- Experience in MAKE is desirable
- 5+ years of experience overall SC, Operations, Project Management with some regional or multi site exposure.
- Position needs to be based in Singapore
- Position requires 15% - 20% travel (within region & global)
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)