Detailed scheduler planner
Your job alert was successfully created.
Janssen is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies, with operations throughout the world.
We are committed to delivering great medicines and have introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions. Medicines developed by Janssen are used to treat around 1,500 million patients every year.
Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals.
Janssen is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, which comprises around 250 operating companies throughout the world and employs approximately 117,000 people in 57 countries.
In Italy, Janssen SpA (located in Borgo San Michele - Latina) is looking for a Detailed scheduler planner to be enrolled in the Production Plant with a fixed-term contract of 1 year.
The Detailed scheduler planner will be responsible for the following supply chain planning process:
- Inventory management (SLOB, IDA);
- Asset capacity analysis;
- Master planning and scheduling:
- Plans, prepares, issues, and controls production schedules and material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirement.
- Identifies raw material and component requirement for production.
- Prepares lists of required materials and equipment. Prepares purchase orders to obtain materials, and equipment.
- Maintain and updates planning modules or production planning system with current lead times, and related information. Interface with various groups including customers, affiliates, plant production department and monitors orders from start to finish to ensure on time delivery of products.
- Follows up feedback of capacity loads and manufacturing constraints. Identifies and corrects production issues due to capacity and new product launches.
- Expedites and secures parts needed for production by the time they are scheduled for production. Collects data to prepare reports for the manager on production planning.
- Participates in meetings discussing production schedules for new products.
- Managing cross department activities;
- Managing events and artwork change of request.
For some products, the position is designed to be also the planning point of contact for the Customers (internal and external organizations) in different part of the world
- Master’s degree in Engineering Management, Business Administration or education in Scientific/ Technical/ Operations field;
- Experience in Planning of at least 6 months with the following Supply Chain Processes: inventory management, supply chain management, supply planning, demand management (preferred);
- Highly analytical and process oriented with an interest/aptitude in supply management and customer service;
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others in a matrix environment required;
- Strong decision-making, analytical & organization skills are required;
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneous in a context with changing priorities and short deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP systems (SAP R/3, APO, BW) and Process Excellence methodologies (Lean Six Sigma) are preferred;
- Proficiency with Microsoft software packages (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, etc.);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)