Job title: Rebates and Promotion Analyst
The Consumer EMEA Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance and other functions’ colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EMEA region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EMEA has sales of over $ 4bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This role is a key part of the EMEA Commercial Accounting team, which is responsible for accurate input, accounting and reporting of the whole Customer Spend Waterfall (from gross to net trade sales) of the countries serviced by the COE.
- Accurate tracking and reconciliation of customer investment (promotions and rebates) using local Promotions tools and SAP Rebate system.
- Suggest, lead and actively-participate in systems/process-improvement projects and standardisation of processes within the COE and across the region.
- Monitor use of correct GL accounts and provide feedback on how each country is working to the guidelines.
- Use local Promotions tools and SAP Rebate system review claims and reconcile promotion and rebates. Working with large volumes of data in SAP or Excel.
- Take ownership and follow up on issues identified, working with stakeholders through to resolution.
- Assist with the requirements of internal and external auditors
- Implementation of new processes to ensure investments are in the correct GL accounts, with reclassification of spend when necessary.
- Management of month-end process affecting rebates and promotions to ensure accuracy of accounts.
- Proactive business partnering with other CoE and local (e.g. Sales, Finance) colleagues.
- Participate in an environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings, and to deliver excellence in reporting.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
- Proactively support local finance and sales teams in EMEA to ensure supporting documentation is provided and it is compliant. Relationship building is key to success
- Part or fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent (e.g. CIMA or ACCA) with financial experience
- Experience working with Rebates and Promotions, Sales or Accounts Receivable is required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and knowledge of SAP G/L accounting (especially commercial accounting)
- Knowledge of other systems used for commercial accounting an advantage
- Fluent English essential.
- Other languages within the EAME region advantageous.
- Strong accounting background
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)