Overall mission of Global Services Procurement is to enable J&J employees, the procurement function, various business units and the 100,000+ suppliers that work for J&J through business process and technology transformations that drive disproportionate value for the patients and consumers. This position manages the relationships with internal stakeholders and leads the teams that provide soucring, contracting, analytics and req-to-pay services and is accountable for delivering goals related to value creation, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
R2P Senior Manager will primarily be responsible for the delivery of the R2P Services ( Triage and Accounts Payable scope) covering concierge or specialty services to end-users, triaging or critical decision point on more complex end-user requests with user experience as a key indicator for success, overseeing the Accounts Payable processes based out of Suzhou. The role serves as the “single point of contact” (SPOC) for interactions between the requesters and business partners and the sourcing specialists, contract champions, accounts payable team, 3rd party service providers, ensuring a positive and compliant end user experience. These interactions would primarily be (but not limited to) providing general assistance with no touch transactions – i.e. Basic navigation guidance/help and more detailed assistance for low and high touch transactions - i.e. requisition creation, PO creation, receiving, invoice block resolution, PO closer, accounts payable and status updates.
This role manages the J&J employee & external partner experience by delivering Requistion to Pay_Triage Management Asia Pacific and Accounts Payable for SZ based services within the source to settle space. More specifically, the responsibilities include:
1. Painting the Vision, setting strategy and deploying goals. Working with J&J business sectors and other Procurement functions, global process owners, and other regional R2P delivery leaders to define and shape service offerings to meet current and emerging business needs in the region. This will include a) seeking external benchmarks and trends, collecting end user input and understanding functional direction to set strategies, b)seeking alignment and sponsorship from the procurement function and global services for the strategy, c)determining the portfolio of projects to deliver on the strategy and d) deploying team goals and targets to execute on the projects.
2. Services Governance. Presenting a single face of Triage Management services and Accounts Payable for SZ scope to the business, establishing and nurturing strong relationships with leadership in the region with a view to constructively influencing their needs and expectations, working with the local leadership to remove barriers and to ensure R2P processes are adopted appropriately. Ensuring formal governance framework are consistently performed with all stakeholders and represent the region in various forums as needed
3. Executing the Service.
a. Deliver on goals related to user experience, user perception, savings, cycle times, budgets and other operational metrics
b. Manage the relationships with key teams like Sourcin, Regional Category Leads, AccountsPayable, Technology ensuring that prioritites, operations, projects are carried out seamlessly
c. Developing and driving a services roadmap to ensure continuos improvement of service quality and cost to serve. Encourage adoption of new innovation and incubate new ideas in process, technology and organization design.
d. Ensure compliance with all internal control guidelines for the relevant processes.
4. Developing the Organization
a. Responsible for driving a culture of teamwork, collaboration and shared leadership across organizations, and by providing leadership to overall GS initiatives like We Belong.
b. Constantly review and adjust the right structure for the internal organization and what wotrk needs to be done inhouse and outsourced in a way that is consistent globally so that we are always best positioned to deliver quality services at the best value
c. Responsible for advancement and skill development of the GS procurement organization based in the GS hub, via training, instilling a culture of coaching, development and career planning, and rewards & recognition.
d. Drive Credo behavior and collaboration across entire J&J Enterprise (Cross-sector and cross-region) and with external partners
e. Team size: 1-2 Managers; 3-6 Team Leaders; ~60 Associates; ~20 Outsourced Partners
1. Strategic midset. Disciplined data oriented thinking to be able plan for long term as well as dive into detail when necessary. Demonstrate sound judgment in evaluating opportunities and be able to respond effectively to various situations via creative solutions.
2. Collaboration, Communication & Influencing Skills. Should be regarded as a constructive player representing R2P and overall procurement in various teams within the company and outside. Should have the requisite communication skills to communicate & influence objectives and then develop the collaborative relationships both internally and externally to achieve them.
3. Learning Agility & Openness to Change. Proven ability to manage multiple priorities effectively. Also with a proven ability to learn new skills, gain mastery in new industries, being comfortable with ambiguity and adapt to changing business needs and priorities
4. Organization and Services leadership. Superior understanding of services concepts like service level management, continuous improvement, stakeholder goverance, work process improvement, automation and familiarity with related technologies
Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd. (7054)