About Johnson & Johnson - Janssen
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Nordic Established Brands Lead - Janssen
We are now looking for a Nordic Established Brands Lead. The Nordic Established Brands Lead is responsible for building the long-term vision, strategy and priorities for our Established brand portfolio in Janssen Nordic, in line with our Janssen Nordic strategy for the entire product portfolio. Meet or exceed value of established brands and optimize business opportunities along the product lifecycle in line with the other Janssen focused therapy areas, as well as governing divestitures and portfolio optimization.
The Nordic Established Brands Lead collaborates widely across the entire Nordic Janssen organization, on Nordic level with the Regulatory, Finance and Supply chain departments, and works closely with the four country organizations connecting with Price & Tendering, Public Affairs and Medical Affairs colleagues. As a Nordic Lead of Established Brands you also belong to the European Value Optimizer Network and at times you may be involved in projects supporting the wider European organization (EMEA, Europe, Middle East and Emerging Markets and Africa. This position report into the Nordic HEMAR Lead (Health Economic and Market Access & Reimbursement Lead) and accountable for business plan and results towards the Nordic Leadership Team.
This position can be located in either Sweden, Finland, Denmark or Norway.
- Overall Established brands business responsibility and management, including but not limited to: P&L and budget ownership, forecasting and issue management.
- Define clear pricing strategies for the portfolio and make sound investment/divestment decisions.
- Lead EMEA driven divestitures and portfolio optimization projects related to the Nordic markets.
- Lead Nordic driven portfolio optimization wish-list to utilize functional resources efficiently.
- Collects information, analyze and execute on market opportunities to build incremental value for the Janssen Nordic business.
- Support the Nordic Leadership Team with updates and business impact from the market about products, pricing, activities of competitors, future market dynamics and uses the information for shaping the Established Brand strategy.
- Lead Established Brands business discussions, meetings with cross functional team supported by Supply Chain, Regulatory, Finance, Medical Affairs, Business Quality and MICS (medical Information and Customer service).
- Define strategies and direction for Established Brands, including models and plans for those.
- Build a plan for current and upcoming portfolio in line with entire product portfolio.
- Identify alignments across Established Brands for existing therapeutic areas and coming brands.
- Align with EMEA Value Optimization Team (VOT) on Late Life Cycle Management strategies.
- Reports and recommend course of action to Nordic Leadership Team around initiatives for current and future portfolio, including understanding of potential risks to the company.
- Drive all financial processes and present plan to Nordic Leadership in alignment with Finance support.
- Handle all necessary customer material, information and communication for the Established Brands in line with market regulations and standards.
To be successful in this role
To be successful in this role you need to have good interpersonal skills and an ability to influence and interact efficiently with internal and external stakeholders. You need to have the ability to set longer term business strategies, understanding the pharma market complexity while also managing the tactical operations of the day to day business. In this role you will need the ability to show leadership in a cross-functional, multi-cultural and virtual matrix environment without having direct line leadership. You always need to manage the business with ethics and integrity and set high compliance standards.
- A Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required).
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience (required), preferably in sales and marketing.
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written (required).
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (required).
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical pricing, contracting and tendering in Nordic markets (required).
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the 30-day posting period. We reserve the right to close down the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
Finland-Southern Finland-Helsinki, Norway-Oslo-Oslo, Denmark-Hovedstaden-Birkerod
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)