At Johnson & Johnson Consumer Nordic, we are dedicated in providing No. 1 consumer brands based on consumer and shopper insights. We have a truly strong brand portfolio across multiple categories with iconic brands such as Nicorette, Ipren, Livostin, Listerine, OB, Neutrogena, Natusan, Piz Buin, Imodium and Pepcid.
We're part of one of the world’s biggest health care companies, caring for the world, one person at a time. We embrace research and science and bring innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of over a billion people every day.
Our business is focused on over the counter medicines (OTC) and consumer products within oral care, feminine care, skin- and baby care. Our products have wide distribution and a strong base in pharmacies as well as in the grocery-market.
We are looking for a person to join our commercial team in Stockholm as Account Manager. You will be responsible for growing our business and strategic relationships across customers in the mass- and discounter-segment by proactively finding growth opportunities that make J&J win together with our customers. As Account Manager, you will be a part of the Commercial team and report to the Country Lead Sweden.
Account Manager, main responsibilities
Be responsible for building profitable sales and market shares within your accounts.
Meet customer needs and implement best-in-class solutions to drive distribution and consumer take off through promotional activities. Demonstrate a category focus in how you address customer opportunities to build long term relationships.
- Develop and implement plans to grow sales, profit, distribution, optimize promotions, conduct relevant trainings and drive secondary placements
- Plan and execute customer negotiations
- Manage customer investments to drive sales
- Build and maintain strong relations with customers
- Analyze key categories to identify growth opportunities and address these in co-operation with marketing team and field sales team
- Initiate category projects or joint business plans
- Monitor customer development, market conditions and competitive activities and take action where needed
- Evaluate and report customer results to internal management
- Work cross functionally with relevant internal functions, i.e. marketing and field sales team to meet customer expectations
- Manage promotional forecast at your customers
- A minimum bachelor’s degree or respective studies (required)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience from a FMCG-company working towards the mass or pharmacy-market (required)
- Negotiation skills and able to handle fundamental negotiation process (required)
- Fluently in Swedish and strong English-skills (required)
- Customer experience, i.e. from presenting at head quarter-level
- Able to demonstrate success and experience in achieving genuine sales development
- Skilled in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Driving license
We are looking for an outgoing, structured and focused person with analytical thinking who is used to setting his/her own clear priorities. It is critical that you have good commercial understanding and a strong customer focus. As a person you have excellent communication and presentation skills and a strong sense of urgency. You are a team player with a sense of humour and a winning personality.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect
this by not approach
Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.
McNeil Sweden AB (8512)