Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
ETHICON Sarl, Neuchâtel is responsible for the production of implants for the treatment of female incontinence and bio-resorption products to stop bleeding during surgical procedures.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
Senior Trainer based in Neuchâtel
This position is working directly with Manufacturing operators to executes and/or coordinates training plan for manufacturing areas assigned, in alignment with Operations.
- Conducts New Hire Orientation as needed (theory and practical) for both operators and administrative people.
- Enables skills development through training, certification and coaching in the Job Instruction (JI) skill set for SMEs (subject matter experts) / certified associates acting as on the job trainer.
- Qualify as Train the Trainer to deliver training.
- Attends production meetings of designated area on a regular basis.
- Partners with management to evaluate the effectiveness of current training practices.
- Maintains Training Reports and Records (training matrices, training logbooks, qualification reports). Manages Training Curriculum applicable to their designated area.
- Administration of the Learning Management System (Entering data, handling user account, running reports and metrics).
- A minimum of Associate Degree or equivalent is required.
- 6-8 years working experience in training positions is preferred.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Presentation skills knowledge and ability.
- Experience in working in a controlled environment is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office —Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- French speaker.
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)