Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Johnson and Johnson is hiring for Regional Sales Manager based at Delhi
Position will be Head Quartered at Delhi and the individual will take charge of North region
- The incumbent in this role will be responsible for end to end ownership of business delivery for the region.
- Leads the Sales strategy for the region with focus on opportunity identification, outside-in mindset, as well as leading the growth agenda in the region for the long term.
- Directs the activities of the regional team & field sales staff to ensure compliance with business plan and company policies. Establishes sales territories, quotas, and goals and advises staff
- Studies market to identify restructuring needs and develops team ability to make changes. Develops the business plan covering all markets and regions
- Works with marketing to influence strategy and provide forecasts.
- Establishes and manages budgets, forecasts and reports. Scrutinizes regional expenses against budget. Develops cost control policies when necessary
- Studies marketplace trends and changes taking place for implications to business. Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates.
- Develops sales campaigns to accommodate business goals. Monitors sales staff performance against quota and initiates departmental changes as appropriate to achieve goals
- Defines and directs the sales strategy for the region. Leads the strategic development and implementation of sales strategy. Builds strong relationships with key leaders, partners, and clients, internal or external to the sales organization
- Helps their team to builds and deepen ongoing relationships with distributors via timely agenda settings, improving distribution processes and review. Develops and strengthens relationships with strategic and top customers
- Develops and deploys network strategies for improving Johnson & Johnson’s reach and improving retail service levels
- Creates opportunities and identifies high-level competitive/differentiation strategies. Evaluates investment decisions relating to sales strategy
- Mentors the First Line Manager/Area Manager team. Coaches and develops direct reports to enable them to in turn, be better mentors and coaches for their front line sales teams. Upholds Johnson & Johnson values of Credo & Healthcare compliance. Able to build a culture of trust & accountability.
Experience and Skills:
- Post Graduate studies in Business Management from a Tier 1 Business School
- 10 -15 years’ experience with at least 6 – 8 years of Sales experience in FMCG Industry
- Consumer Sales field experience
- Desired: Experience in Managing regions and their P&L.
- Understanding of geography preferred, but not mandatory
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)