- Newcastle based
- Exciting product pipeline
- Surgical portfolio
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Product Specialist to join our Newcastle based team, managing a well-established and growing territory. You will be responsible for developing customized strategies to maintain existing business and identifying and maximizing new business opportunities across a number of key hospitals.
This is a highly regarded surgical portfolio, with a number of innovative products coming through the pipeline, generating substantial opportunities across different surgical specialties. The territory is well established however still offers considerable opportunities for sales growth. To maximize these, we are seeking a sales person who can:
- Develop and implement a sound strategic and tactical territory business plan;
- Use internal and external data to identify current and future product opportunities;
- Maintain strong market intelligence to maximize opportunities to both protect and grow the business; and
- Effectively tailor the sales approach for each targeted surgical specialty.
It’s all about YOU
We are proud of our friendly and professional team environment and are seeking candidates who wish to join us in building a stronger business. To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A track record of sales success in devices;
- Strong business acumen and strategic skills, with the ability to convert this to day to day action;
- Problem solving skills and a ‘can do’ attitude; and
- The ability to develop relationships and have commercial conversations with a diverse range of customers.
You will relish working in an autonomous, dynamic and changing environment and taking an innovative approach to driving sales forward. Tertiary qualifications in Business, Health Science or a related discipline will be highly regarded, as will experience in/knowledge of Ethicon Surgical products.
Please note that some out of hours work may be required with this role. If this sounds like you, please express your interest by applying through the links below.
Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)