“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. We help patients around the world regain their health, their energy and their lives. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, Biosense Webster, Inc. has pioneered innovative technological advancements for more than 30 years. Join us as we continue to look for new and better ways to help physicians heal more hearts. Because that is what we do -- we put lives back in rhythm.
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”
Searching the best talent for: MANUFACTURING MANAGER
SECTION 1: JOB SUMMARY*
Incumbent is responsible to direct production activities for multiple manufacturing lines to deliver products that meet quality specifications and achieve or exceed service levels and cost targets while ensuring employees are safe and follow required procedures, complying with applicable regulations and company policies.
SECTION 2: DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*
Under general direction and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Reviews production schedules and coordinates manufacturing resources to ensure timely delivery of products and components, while be sure to comply with Quality System requirements.
• Interacts and collaborates with other departments to solve any restriction that may stop or slow down production, including material, personnel, equipment and process issues.
• Responsible for planning budget and control expenses applicable to production area to comply or exceed Business Unit financial targets.
• Identifies and coordinates cost reduction projects including labor productivity, land use, inventory optimization and defects reduction, using Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools.
• Coordinates research and implementation of preventive and corrective actions that may result from production non-conformances, audit observations, CAPA and others.
• Ensures to comply with QSR, ISO and Environment, HS requirements, as well as all applicable company procedures and policies.
• Provides timely and effective support for new products introduction and existent process transferences to Business Unit.
• Develops and maintains department metrics to monitor performance and coordinates actions to ensure improvements.
• Manages employee development and maintains updated and verified training records.
• Recognizes and rewards performance and teamwork.
• Identifies supports and solves labor issues in coordination with Human Resources Department.
• As part of the responsibilities includes perform interviews, hire and train employees, plan, assign and manage workload to monitor their development, reward and discipline employees, manage conflicts
· Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
· for those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable.
· Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures o Performs other duties assigned as needed
SECTION 3: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION*
BS in Engineering or Business Administration
Master Degree is desirable
Green Belt / Black Belt Certification, Lean Manufacturing Certification, Six Sigma is desirable
Minimal 9 years of experience and training within Medical industry preferably
More of 5 years in experience and/or training on similar positions preferably
Medical industry experience preferably
SECTION 4: REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS*
Knowledge of the requirements of Quality Systems such as ISO and QSR
Ability to identify Improvement opportunities and Implement World Class Manufacturing practices such as JJPS including Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and ME2 concepts
Excellent written and oral English and Spanish communication skills for different organizational levels.
Knowledge for Operations Management, including resources, capacity planning and Project Management.
Knowledge of Financial concepts applied to Manufacture, including budgets and cost control.
Excellent leadership skills.
Teamwork and collaboration skills.
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Requires to work in an office environment and/or in a Controlled Manufacturing environment.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS (If applicable)
This position reports to Business Unit Manager.
This position may have Process Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Operations Technicians, Production Support Technicians as subordinates.
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS / REQUIREMENTS
This position will perform in an office, he/she will also perform tours in a clear room production controlled environment.
To be seated in front of a desk in order to use a computer for long periods of time.
Regular use of office tools necessary to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Location: Juarez, Mexico.
Travel: This position travels 25% of the time.
EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL INTERACTIONS
Maintains the necessary interaction in order to comply with the needs, goals and objectives of the business with persons, suppliers and government representatives.
Company management reserves the right to add, delete or otherwise alter assigned duties at any time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The minimum qualifications listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez-Circuito Interior Norte 1820 Parque Industrial
Cordis de Mexico S.A. de C.V. (8286)