- Perform the installation, operation, preventative maintenance, repair and upgrades of equipment per assigned work orders.
- Complete clear and timely documentation associated with all performed field service and remote support.
- Manage schedule to facilitate all aspects of technical / engineering work required to support products supported and serviced by the Biosense Webster technical department.
- Responds to customer requests for emergency service. Perform basic troubleshooting and repairs of products supported by the Biosense Webster technical department.
- Set and manage proper expectations with Customers before and after service related interactions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accurate completion of paperwork and administrative tasks per department/company policies and procedures.
- Finish the processing of RMA returns to support individual usage of parts and equipment.
- Handle allocated inventory.
- Completes required trainings for supported products and processes.
- Acts as customer advocate to represent customer needs internally
- May be required to participate in incident investigation.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Vocational/Trade Certificate with preferably 4 years related work experience; OR
- Associate Degree with 2 years related experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline highly preferred.
- Knowledge of servicing principles, practices and procedures preferred
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry is preferred
- Organization skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of service management system is a plus
- Standard test equipment to include digital multimeter
- Office/Field time 25%/75%
- Ability to travel on short notice.
- Frequent air travel.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work weekends and “off hours” as needed to support customer and business needs
- Heavy lifting of equipment and excessive standing, lifting and bending will be required.
- Respect and apply safety rules and procedures at all times
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) and safety devices as required.
- Participate in incident investigation.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
We offer attractive conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 23.300 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Jihomoravsky kraj-Brno
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)