Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 134,000 people work in 260 companies of the Group, located in more than 90 countries across the world. In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Cologno Monzese (Milan)
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SPA (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome), Cologno Monzese (Milan).
Janssen is looking for a Project Manager (PM) - Business Regional Integration Team (BRIT) who will be responsible for the management of key projects, achieving the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. The PM will directly report to the BRIT Director and will closely work with Janssen Commercial Leadership team.
Overall Purpose of Role:
Strategic Project Planning and Goal Setting:
The PM plays an integral role during the initial planning stages for any project of the Business Regional Integration organization.
It creates structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints. By partnering with colleagues in different roles to assess the workloads and impacts for different departments, the PM is able to identify dependencies and possible issues across teams.
During this planning process, the PM will develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, or activities to be completed. Each of these activities should have an identified owner, the person who will carry this out, as well as a clear timeline and success criteria.
Project Execution and Governance:
It involves tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process. The PM holds owners accountable for their commitments and will conduct project team meetings to provide status updates and identify and resolve issues. By managing the overall process of carrying out the project, the PM is able to adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, manage and eventually lead several moderate scales, high-priority projects
- Initiate, lead and facilitate strategy development with the Brit Department and eventually the Commercial Organization using a consultative and design approach, strong collaboration and critical thinking.
- Create engaging strategic communication tools to articulate organizational priorities that are integrated with the strategic priority of the organization.
- Identify, critically evaluate and prioritize opportunities to unlock new ways to creatively and innovatively solve business problems that impact processes, capabilities and culture in order to provide our customers more value.
- Keep a broad, outward-looking view on options and opportunities
- Projects prioritization by building strong relationships, harness the power of the global enterprise and deliver timely, clear and measurable value to the organization.
- Take on general managerial tasks for the team, where appropriate.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has strong leadership skills including, strategic thinking, broad business consultant and enterprise mindset, big picture problem solving with attention to detail, and the ability to translate complex business issues into simple solutions.
- Demonstrates and applies strategic and design thinking frameworks and methods relevant to the business questions being addressed.
- Naturally pushes boundaries and acts as a change agent collaborating with and inspiring others.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills. Uses storytelling techniques to share new ideas, strategic objectives and outcomes with impact.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Has a high level of emotional intelligence allowing for negotiating and influencing at all levels of the organization, including during times of change or in sensitive situations.
- Understands how to effectively identify and answer critical business questions based on strategic objectives or customer needs using analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Has strong organizational curiosity to challenge the status quo with willingness to try new, unproven ideas.
- Works independently, assumes responsibility for job development and training, researches and solves questions and problems. Avid, continuous learner with passion to gain new skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- An advanced degree in business, life sciences, or related field is required
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in strategy development, business innovation, organizational design and improvement is required
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Experience leading projects that increase business value by improving the way individuals and teams work and collaborate and/or changing the way the business is organized is required.
This position is located in Cologno Monzese (Milano) and will require up to 20% domestic and/or international travel.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)