Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets with worldwide sales in 2017of $76.5Bn.
Senior Tax and Statutory Analyst
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Acts as a liaison between tax department and internal or external tax compliance resources
- Support in a preparation and timely submission of CIT tax returns for selected EMEA countries
- Support in a preparation of statutory accounts (bridge from US GAAP to Local GAAP), including all disclosure notes, liaison with external auditors and ensuring submission within statutory deadlines
- Ongoing assistance with the US tax reporting processes including liaison with finance and Corporate HQ,
- Collecting information from Shared Service Center in order to fulfill tax and statutory requirements
- Preparation and analysis tax accounts reconciliation
- Ongoing assistance with preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation
- Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc project tax & accounting advisory work and tasks as required.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A CPA, CMA, ACCA, MBA, Masters of Tax or other certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in corporate tax or public accounting is required.
- A firm understanding of financial accounting practices is required
- A firm understanding of direct tax compliance is required.
- Good command of the English language essential
- Time management, team-oriented and prioritization skills are required.
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)