“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.
Searching the best talent for: JUNIOR BRAND MANAGER
Plans and forecasts sales for designated brand(s). Collaborates with the discovery, development and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Develops extensive professional and consumer advertising, promotional plans and programs. Performs advanced sales and competitive analysis. Monitors implementation of brand strategy and makes adjustments as needed. Oversees and monitors the work of advertising agencies in product and package design, advertising, trade shows, point of purchase, costing and pricing. Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, Conducts and evaluates extensive market research and test market activities. Defines product criteria and characteristics. Begins to develop partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other enterprises. Evaluates ideas, products and programs. Investigates market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommends a process of obtaining intelligence information. Determines criteria used in screening new and existing product ideas. Evaluates and implements improvements for expending new and existing products and programs. Enhances key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share. Forecasts demand and participates in review of sales forecasts for assigned product line.
- Develop and execute key brand strategies and Marketing Plan
- Drive launch of new products and communications campaign
- Understand business performance and drivers via financial and analytical tools and drive actions for the brand
- Manage P&L for the brand
- Capture local consumer insights and translate into brand tactics
- Lead and influence a team of cross functional partners in brand specific initiatives.
Degree in Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Administration or similars.
Experience and Skills:
- Understand brand strategic framework, business planning process and tactics and components of Brand positioning
- Ability to manage a P&L and brand forecasting
- Ability to lead portfolio, price, promotions, assortment and distribution strategy for a brand
- Understand process of developing and executing the launch of a new product or a communications campaign
- Demonstrate knowledge and analysis of market trends, competition and consumer insights and tying these to brand tactics
- Strong Analytical Skills (financial, RGM, data and analytics)
- Strong drive, proactivity and willingness to learn and contribute
- Strong ability to lead and influence a team of cross functional partners
- Experience in working with consumer goods is desirable
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City-
Johnson & Johnson Servicios Corporativos S. de R.L. de C.V. (7246)