- Plans, coordinates, and executes research programs conducted by Medical Affairs (post approval studies, investigator initiated trials, registries, and non-registration studies).
- Provides clinical and technical support to physicians, nurses and other medical professionals on company products and resources for educational and technical materials in support of local and regional speakers upon unsolicited request.
- Provides technical information and education to health care providers and other customers.
- Facilities clinical educational activities that regarding clinically relevant information to physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals.
- Supports Medical Operations department with research related activities compliant with appropriate corporate and federal regulations.
- Participates in the company's drug surveillance program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports.
- Provides recommendations surrounding legal liability and compliance with government regulations.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative data analysis for Phase IV trials. Facilitates understanding of clinical trial data.
- Participates in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain information useful to customers, sales and marketing.
- Integrates appropriate information and reports findings.
- Provides feedback to scientific inquiries from the healthcare community and customer concerns about products and their use.
- Educates customers on clinical use of diagnostic and interventional products.
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Actelion Pharmeceuticals Espana S.L. (7295)