Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: full time, permanent contract
The Senior Sourcing and Category Manager [Energy] will be responsible for regional buying for delegated categories of spend. Delegated categories of spend include but are not limited to: Capital Constructions and Facilities Management [CCFS]. The person is responsible for results on savings, compliance, turnaround times, payment channel compliance, supplier optimization and improvement of digital content of suppliers with recurring spend. The person is responsible for defining and executing the sourcing strategy, including defining approach to market, managing sourcing event documentation and supplier invites, evaluating results, and awarding suppliers. Maintain supplier relationships by resolving key disputes, negotiating final pricing and commercial terms, and performing key stakeholder activities. Interface with suppliers and the organization on contract creation, review and approval, finalization, and further contract amendments to price and scope. Engage cross-functional stakeholders to address concerns, provide process updates, and conduct change management activities. The person will directly manage multiple category buyer teams.
- Build and implement a world class global Procurement strategy for Energy spend and assist in the development of the long term Procurement vision
- Lead supplier management programs within the Energy category and a team of category buyers for delegated areas of spend within CCFS
- Define the sourcing strategy, market requirements, and data analytics approach for commodity based purchases
- Assess ongoing changes in business requirements and assist in the negotiation of contracted price and commercial terms, change needs, impacts, and stakeholder management activities and support change management integration activities
- Perform data analytics, forecast demand, and identify baselines for purchasing that meet prioritized business requirements
- Negotiate with suppliers on final pricing and commercial terms during sourcing events
- Assist in the end to end contracting process, including drafting, finalizing, negotiating, and approving contracts and contract amendments
- Engage internal stakeholders and suppliers to assure that contracting and purchase order terms are being fulfilled
- Define and execute the sourcing strategy, including defining approach to market, managing sourcing event documentation and supplier invites, evaluating results, and awarding suppliers
- Maintain supplier relationships by resolving key disputes, negotiating final pricing and commercial terms, and performing key stakeholder activities
- Interface with suppliers and the organization on contract creation, review and approval, finalization, and further contract amendments to price and scope
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders to address concerns, provide process updates, and conduct change management activities
- Manage the execution of sourcing events from end to end, including price negotiations, vendor quote tracking, supplier selection, and contract review and approval.
- Support suppliers and the organization throughout the process by resolving inquiries and disputes
- Manage supplier enablement and eMarketplace content (including system updates)
- Prioritize and validate potential strategic options, determine the benefits cases for these options, and measure the performance against established KPI benchmarks
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a minor in Business, Operations, Economics, Procurement or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience is required.
- Strong people management experience is required.
- Proven experience in running category buying teams is preferred.
- Indirect procurement buying experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Strong people management and development skills.
- Very good communication skills and ability to interact with multiple teams and levels across the Organization.
- Strong influencer, independent thinker and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
- Ability to travel 20%
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for
further personal as well as professional development.
Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)