- We are responsible for updating fixed asset ledgers which also includes project updates and closing of the asset ledger
- We are encouraged to lead closing operation, posting journals, updating allocation basis, running system operation, etc, and ensure financial data submission with timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
- We need to ensure compliance to Financial Standard- US GAAP, SOX and other regulations
Below are other major tasks and base expectations required for the post:
- Analyze the financial data and prepare a journal entry if necessary
- Responsible for timely balance sheet account reconciliation and resolution of daily accounting issues
- Ensures adherence to SLAs and good relationships with other groups and enhance critical metrics to improve efficiency and service quality
- Engage in ad-hoc activities such as internal/external audit, tax audit, etc
- Participate in the project, e.g. accounting centralization activities from the region, etc
- Identify and participate in Finance-related process improvements and innovation initiatives
- Demonstrate effective teaming skills both within and outside of the team
- Assists team members with their assigned work as needed
- Participate in people development activities
Candidates must have a degree is Accounting or any Finance related degree. A CPA certification is an advantage but is not required.
Experience and Skills:
Candidates should have at least 1-2 years of work experience related to Fixed Assets. Experience in Shared Services is an advantage but not a requirement.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & multiple SAP ERPs (Lynx, Fusion, Mercury, Lynx, Back to Basics, JDE)
Proficiency in English language- written & oral
Willing to work in night shift schedule 8PM-5AM
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ