Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: Full-time, unlimited
As a Learning Administrator, you will be mainly responsible for setting up learning objects (courses) in the Learning Management System (LMS) expansive of curricula and certifications. You will also ensure that training and education programs and course materials are current and accurate. On a daily bases, you will be in touch with other departments regarding training requirements and recommendations.
With this role, you will get opportunities for professional growth and participate in various projects, the possibility to work with different systems and a great chance to work in a diverse team!
Does it sound like you? Then keep reading and apply!
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Analyzing and creating user groups and setting up and processes proxy/learning assignments
- Generating reports and performs other learning-related activities (inclusive of but not limited to doing quality assurance of work, validation, SharePoint and other supporting tools management, e-learning testing, UAT and/or UAT scriptwriting, session/class management, course and curriculum re-versioning, systems interface data verification, marketing email and other communications management, documentation and survey, assessment and post-course evaluation management)
- Handling end-user and admin queries or requests via case management tool (CMT), SharePoint, email, phone, messenger or other Helpdesk intake tools
- Utmost integrity, collaboration and dedication to quality, extraordinary, customer service is encouraged from the role
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have/are:
- Experience in using Service Center and Helpdesk technologies
- Uncompromising dedication to client and customer happiness
- Results-oriented, motivated, positive-minded and phenomenal teammate
- Ability to work optimally in a fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple tasks/projects at the same time together with daily operational activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)