Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: Full time, Permanent Contract
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for process improvements and develop or help to establish ways to implement the resulting solutions.
- Provided end-to-end support with R2P related enhancements and business changes where these impact existing processes.
- Facilitate and coordinate CCB (change control board) forums and ensure accurate and timely administration of required documentation and impact assessments.
- Monitor the development and execution of enhancements to ensure they fulfill requirements and report on any subsequent failings with recommendations for corrective actions.
- Support and coordinate business transition related AP activities to ensure successful completion with minimal impact to operations.
- Assess, develop and install processes for newly incorporated tasks and activities as part of ongoing consolidation projects (e.g. Manual Payments)
- BPF (Batch Payment File) process owner, system setup and support point of contact.
- Provide training when required to ensure full alignment and understanding as part of any business enhancements or process changes.
- Assist internal/external Audit with requests to ensure process understanding and provision of data or information.
- Instigate and engage in periodic cross departmental alignment activities to facilitate end-to-end process optimization
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Min. 2 years of experience in Finance/AP area
- Project management experience
- Advanced level of English
- Focus on detail and good organization skills, presentation skills
- Advanced level of MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)