Do you want to become
one of the first industry 4.0 specialists in the company?
Are you up to the task to change the site-wide Maintenance Strategy?
We are looking for an Engineer who can take us to the next level in Maintenance. We want you to analyze our plant data and transform it into valuable information to improve our maintenance program. In the upcoming years, Janssen Biologics B.V. wants to implement more effective maintenance and expand our program with Condition Based Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance. In your job you will have the following features amongst others:
- Trouble shooting and root cause analysis of complex failures through Data interpretation
- Reliability Centered Maintenance optimization for existing assets
- Fixed time-based maintenance to condition based, predictive maintenance transition
- Identification of bad actors and developing improvement plans
- Development of a Reliability Master Plan
- Assessment and improvement on Maintenance Plans
As an Engineer you will be working in a diverse team and will be working closely together with Asset Owners as well as the designated Maintenance Owners. Together with them you will be optimizing their asset reliability and their cost efficiency over the life-cycle of the asset. You will also be looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprint through system optimization. The information you provide will be essential for the acquisition of new technology and new techniques. You will be advisor to management on the existing reliability strategy for assets at Janssen Biologics, whereas it is important to keep safety, compliance and costs in high standard. This area of expertise creates the possibility to participate in (inter-)site projects and global J&J initiatives. When working in projects you will be exposed to many different nationalities which are part of the Janssen family and you will be coordinating your strategy with other sites around the world. Working on data driven strategy development will bring you to the forefront of uncharted territory for Janssen Biologics B.V.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree/Master Degree in Engineering or a related field of expertise
- At least 5-year working experience in a related field of profession
- FMECA, Reliability Centered Maintenance & Risk Management skills are required
- MAMC certification is a pre
- GMP (documentation) & ISO 55000 experience
- Fluent in English (and preferably Dutch)
- Project Management experience
- Green/Black Belt six sigma or lean manufacturing
- Good communication skills in order to work with many different disciplines/nationalities/levels
- Reports to Site Maintenance Lead
Janssen Biologics (7266)