- Develop and implement brand plans
- Initiate and execute local amplification activities aimed at driving growth and increasing share in local market
- Work with local agencies on brand amplification initiatives in market
- Copy/ Campaign: Involvement in adoption & approval of local copy / campaign material and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval & timely delivery
- Provide brand education and relevant detailing material.
- Develop channel specific master plans aligned with brand strategy across channels and categories to secure optimal positioning in store
- Develop and provide analysis to evaluate campaign performance from consumers, across channels as well as customers on key initiatives.
- 2. Share Local Market Insights and be a counterpart to the local activation teams
- Responsible for deployment of brand amplification of Cluster lead initiatives, driving in country brand at channel and customer level through NPI presentations, shopper activation activities, training material and customer tailored promotional support
- Align on customer targets and give input on tracking measures, in line with the Activation Plan and Master Plans.
- Ensure relevant product & shopper training for sales team with support of regulatory team.
- Review market share tracking and work with relevant commercial partners to discuss and deliver relevant actions
- Input and support with local research
- 3. Stakeholder Collaboration and Commercial Engagement
- Provide key insights and analytics for NPI business cases as required
- Input to budget process and target setting, creation of POs, tracking and any recommendations for investment shifts in market.
- Input to SEA, Local and regional NPI naming and regulatory strategy as required
- Review local artwork and sign off in collaboration with SEA Cluster as required
- Local portfolio management (agreed SKU-rationalization, phase-in and out)
- Provide input on request to Cluster brand reviews, responsible for any local brand related reviews
- Work in collaboration with Cluster lead team and BAM Leaders to seek best practice cases and opportunity to leverage activation ideas from other markets.
- Input on local issues and requirements to brand strategy & brand plans.
- 4. Ensure high quality local adoptation for consumer facing marketing material
- Copy/ Campaign: Involvement in adoption & approval of local copy / campaign material and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval & timely delivery.
- Digital: Adoption & approval of local site and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval, also applicable for other digital or social media marketing activities.
- Secure campaigns are in line with local data privacy regulations
- PR: Execute and evaluate PR activity for the brand
- Sampling/WOM: Execute and evaluate sampling or WOM activity for the brand
University degree in Business administration or respective studies
Experience of at least than 3 commercial cycles of Trade / Brand Marketing, Sales Mgt, KAM
Experience from a multi-national or regional company, preferably in FMCG or OTC
Knowledge of local trade structures and key deliverables for a successful trade partner
Strong focus on commercial brand performance and financials
Proven self-starter with strong initiative, enthusiasm for business, as well as being result-oriented.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)