Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets.
There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing Health Care companies.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is the division manufacturing contact lenses. Its brand ACUVUE® is the world leading brand.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is currently looking for a Marketing Manager (based in Rome area).
Responsible for creating, developing and implementing a strong marketing strategy, aligning it with the country management team and ragional franchise, managing its implementation to deliver business objectives of the country
ROLES & RESP
• Leadership role in the country management team and contributes to the overall success and direction of the business, as well as partnering with the regional franchise marketing team.
• Leading the marketing team in defining the strategy, planning and implementation of all marketing activities for the ACUVUE® and CEH brands to both customers and consumers (e.g. strategic product positioning, management of product portfolio including new launches, advertising, messaging, PR, pricing and promotional plans)
• Creation and implementation of integrated marketing and communication plans for the development of the business and for clear differentiation in the market
• Development of the Media strategy (relevant media mix) with specific focus on Digital&Social in order to achieve our strategic business and marketing goals
• Independent management of agencies and management of interdisciplinary project teams, responsible for the enforcement of global corporate branding
• Champion of a strong culture of insight generation, data analysis and use, identification and seizing of potential opportunities
• Target setting, accompanied by analysis of internal sales, external category growth and market share dynamics to determine corrective action where necessary.
• Close cooperation with the Key Account area as well as responsibility for efficient marketing support regarding customer strategy, plans and their implementations as well as participation in customer appointments
• Cross-functional collaboration with Field, Finance, Professional and Salesforce Effectiveness (SFE)
• Planning and monitoring of the marketing budget including tracking of projects based on the agreed KPIs.
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA will be a plus
• Proven competence in the successful implementation of creative and integrated marketing campaigns as well as in the definition and implementation of marketing concepts in the consumer goods sector (8-10 yrs of previous marketing experience, of which at least 5 years of relevant experience).
• Proven experience in the field of digital & social marketing – including digital transformation of organizations
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, strategic strength
• Experience with marketing research tools and design
• Results-and team-oriented working methods
• Distinctive communication and presentation skills
• Experience in people management with proven ability to develop talents
• Customer centric (Sales experience would be beneficial).
• Fluent in English
• Puts the CREDO at the heart of every day-to-day activity and behavior with people.
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)