About the Johnson & Johnson - Janssen
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Regional Access Manager, Denmark - Janssen
Introduction and Overview
As Regional Access Manager your role will be to influence patient access and overall funding system and willingness to invest in innovation, to ensure efficient value of Janssen ́s portfolio on regional level. The role ensures Janssen insights on a regional level and drives the implementation of the cross-functional regional plan towards healthcare decision-makers across the Janssen portfolio.
You will be a part of the Janssen Denmark Market Access Team and will report to the Danish Market Access Lead. This role is field-based in Denmark (require travel).
Objectives of the Position
- Responsible for identifying and developing solutions to challenges and tapping into opportunities to improve the access and uptake of our portfolio and pipeline in close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Lead the collaboration process with hospital pharmacists, clinical pharmacologists, key regional administrators, economists, key members of formulary committees and key hospital directors.
- Influence regional funding processes and take responsibility for regional budget preparations. This includes analysis of market data on regional pharma levels and regional budgets and identification of additional resources for prioritized brands.
- Structure the introduction of prioritized new brands in the regions through Advanced Notification meetings and communication of value stories, Health Economic analysis and Budget Impact Models.
- Develop and initiate strategic regional projects, part as Country Planning process.
- Maintain and expand positive relationships with various partners. Participate in health economics networks and drive and coordinate all activities and contacts with key healthcare and pharmaceutical stakeholders at a regional and local level.
- Collaborate and align with local Key Account Managers, Medical, HEMAR and Business Leads to achieve and continuously improve local and regional recommendations, listings and guideline positions
- Represent regional market access topics in the Nordic market access team, including sharing the best practice.
- Work as a coordinator between regions to demonstrate differences and resources. Work to obtain equal care with the region of responsibility.
- Collaborate with the Government Affairs and Patient Engagement & Advocacy Leader on multi partner initiatives on regional level (Policy Maker Events or Patient organization events).
- Support Country Market Access lead in regional tender & contract management as required.
- Take responsibility for regional access as part of Country Market Access plans per TA and drive market access events in the region.
- Improve the use of multi-channel communication.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a person who has a strategic and analytic attitude with efforts directed toward achieving long-term business objectives. The person has solid networking skills with ability to influence, interact effectively and build balanced relationships with internal and external partners. Shown negotiation skills is encouraged. The experience includes recognizing internal and external market complexity and acted with courage to drive business success.
We believe the right candidate is used to balance multiple projects and prioritize; work to tight deadlines. Finally, we need the person to be an excellent teammate with the ability to work under your own initiative!
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required).
- Proficient Danish & English language, verbal and written (required).
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in comparable roles within healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industries (preferred).
- Good skills in MS Office suite (required).
- A valid driver’s license (required).
- Location: Denmark
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
This posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not approaching the Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.
Denmark-Hovedstaden-Birkerod-Bregnerodvej 133, 3460 Birkero
Janssen Cilag A/S (7070)