Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Sr. Business Technology Specialist
2. 계열사: 한국얀센 (Janssen)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무 형태: 정규직 (Permanent)
Sr. Business Technology Specialist – works as a strategic partner for business teams and external customers with the collaboration of regional and global technology team. This role requires effective communications with different stakeholders making them understand the business needs to the regional and global team, and technology trends to the business. He/she will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of applications and will own business process analysis, technology strategy, planning, program/projects management, and quality for current scope of capabilities and will also identify, shape and define future needs as business circumstances and objectives evolve.
1. Act as bridge between the business and technology teams, understand core internal IT products/solutions and how they drive business value and improve employee and user experience
2. Shape the technology strategy for Sales and Medical Solutions, selecting and driving solutions at a strategic level that will support and enable the business objectives
3. Contribute to the data strategy design, supporting value identification from data and coordinating the design activities for the integration of internal and external insights sources
4. Build, maintain up-to-date and share expertise on the use of technology in healthcare, important trends and competition, raise organizational awareness
5. Anticipate, identify and articulate new business needs, shape demand and design capabilities roadmap for new IT solutions in adherence to J&J project delivery approaches
6. Be accountable, as critical point of contact for IT between the Sales and Medical teams, for the deployment and adoptions of all new IT products and solutions
7. Ensure technology projects are built and documented in accordance with the strict compliance regulations of J&J and healthcare environment, including information security, privacy and GxP and all relevant compliance requirements.
8. Manage the progress of all projects and programs and assist and report on user acceptance testing with close relationship with business stakeholders
9. Drive for efficiency and continuous improvements on the business processes and applications in operation by coordinating with product line owners
10. Manages portfolio of investments, define business priorities and associated technology investments, be accountable for operational IT expenses.
1. Knowledge of industry and business process trends and ability to apply knowledge to existing business processes
2. Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies
3. Knowledge of all IT functions and services with technical expertise
4. Bachelor Degree or above
5. Minimum 9 years solid and reputable experience in IT business partner / IT consultant
6. Good understanding of Pharmaceutical industry or relevant field
7. Proficiency in both spoken and written English
8. Communication skills & collaboration
9. Business relationship management
10. Ability to Influence & Negotiate: Understand business value and solution needed to maximize IT impact
11. Project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
12. Financials/Budget management experiences in IT environment
13. Strategic thinking
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2005803886W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more J&J Korea Information]
페이스북 채용 페이지: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
링크드인 채용 페이지: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
존슨앤드존슨 채용 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 채용 페이지를 ‘좋아요’ 및 ‘팔로우’ 하시고 만나보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)