Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: Full-time, 1 year contract
This role is an integral part of the Cross Country Tax Center team based in Poland (Warsaw), and is an excellent opportunity for a financial / tax analyst to join a multinational company.
- Tax Provisioning process support: effective tax rate calculation for management budget and actuals reporting
- Acts as liaison between tax department and internal/external tax compliance resources
- Support in preparation and timely submission of CIT tax returns for part of EMEA countries
- Support in preparation of statutory accounts (bridge from US GAAP to Local GAAP), including all disclosure notes, liaison with external auditors and ensuring submission within statutory deadlines
- Ongoing assistance with US tax reporting processes including liaison with finance and Corporate HQ
- Collecting information from Shared Service Center in order to fulfill tax and statutory requirements
- Preparation and analysis of tax accounts reconciliation
- Ongoing assistance with preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation
- Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc project tax & accounting advisory work and tasks as required.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Finance with preferred tax & statutory accounting experience
- University degree in Finance or Tax
- Good command of the English language essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process orientation and attention to detail
- Time management, team-oriented and prioritization skills are required
- Proficiency in Excel is required
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)