At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information. Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager:
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
As Customer Marketing Manager YOU will:
Develops, leads, and ensures execution of business plans for allocated brand(s) and therapy area to meet future needs and expectations. Responsibilities include development of short-term tactical sales and Brand / Product Management marketing plans, and also longer-term strategic and tactical plans. Ensures brand integrity by leading efforts across multiple functions, channels and via liaison with international country and regional colleagues to develop and protect our brands from any activities which may harm our patients and business partners. Collaborates with the Medical Affairs and Market Access functions and other sales and marketing teams to search for new opportunities through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity. Plans and forecasts sales and budgets for designated brand(s) and therapy areas.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT (if any) strategic 1 pagers, vision etc.
- Co-operation with IBVT (Integrated Brand Value Team) in EMEA and CVTs (Core Value Team) in CEE (Central East Europe) region within assigned therapeutic area
- MARKET ANALYSIS, IMS, other secondary data collection and analysis, business, business intelligence
- Performs market research – planning, insights and execution and working with agencies
- Performs highly advanced sales and competitive analysis. Assesses continually competitive landscape and responds accordingly. Ensures the analysis of market data to identify trends and opportunities.
- BUSINESS PLANNING - BP, updates, forecasting, PCS, planning tools, product sheets, Strategic Planning, marketing mix analysis
- Reporting - to line manager
- Logistic support - input, forecasting, updates, solving issues with logistics colleagues.
- Generates and implements new ideas and creative solutions to maximize brand potential and develop the market aligned with brand and business objectives.
- "SHARING EXPERIENCE - from other countries, Marketing workshops, sharing / providing experience to other countries"
- Develops and monitors products budget. Ensures expenses stay within budget understanding the impact on the product contribution statement.
- Forecasts demand and leads the review of sales forecasts for assigned product line
- Develops strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information.
- Responsible for adaptation of centrally developed marketing materials and guiding the work of local advertising agencies to ensure work consistent with overall product strategy.
- Oversees required market research and testing of market activities.
- Evaluates and implements improvements for expediting new and existing products and programmes.
- Builds inroads with key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
- Directs and provides for new product launches and execution (as appropriate)
- Plans promotional and other tactical programmes and services to enhance products aligned with strategy.
- Coordinates promotional activities with sales management and other functions.
- Provides sales training for managed products and updates as needed.
- Works within regulatory and compliance guidelines and SOPs to achieve goals
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- AIFP certification required (has already or has to be obtained with Janssen)
- Ability to navigate and produce results in a global, matrix organization
- Experience with IMS data
- Project management
- Ability to structurally solve problems (analyze, define, action steps, solve)
- Set clear goals for promotional activities, track and evaluate
- Good computer skills, English fluently
- Leadership, Empathy, Open communication
- Positive attitude to issues and challenges
- Achievement and result orientation
- Customer, team and service orientation, teamwork
- Self-confidence based on knowledge and experience
- Courage to take reasonable risk
- Results oriented
- Ability to perceive changes as opportunities
- Conflict resolution
- Positive attitude, ability to challenge "status quo", independency
- High level of ethical standards in business
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits.
We offer attractive conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 43.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)