Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
R2P Associate with Russian and Turkish
Full-time, unlimited contract
Our Procurement hub in Prague is looking for a Russian and Turkish “face of Procurement operations”. You will be responsible for interactions between the requestors and business partners, sourcing specialists, contract champions, and other involved parties to ensure a positive and compliant end-user experience.
Your Responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Executing sourcing events, evaluating results, communicating with suppliers on quotes, collaborate with contracting, and enabling updates in ERP systems
- Handling the purchase order process, including creating and approving purchase requisitions, selecting suppliers, verifying budget alignment, and confirming delivery of orders
- Receiving, analyzing, and resolving procurement process inquiries and disputes
- Implementing communication plans, change management frameworks, and supporting change management integration activities
- Approving purchase orders/requests for payments
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Proficient level of Turkish, Russian and English (all languages are required)
- Any kind of experience in Shared Services environment - Customer service preferably or Cash Collection, AP, AR for at least 2 years
- Great social skills
- Ability to build a strong business partnership
- Flexibility and adaptability in the fast-paced environment
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A meaningful and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sport activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)