- Join an iconic global healthcare company
- Know that what you do will make a difference
- Manage a portfolio of strategic accounts
- Sydney location
The Strategic Customer Group at Johnson & Johnson Medical is responsible for managing the accounts of our biggest customers across the country. The team works strategically across all our product portfolios responsible for developing and managing successful relationships with key decision makers within the hospital environment.
An exciting opportunity for a Corporate Account Manager is available to lead key corporate customer contract negotiations and business development with the Ramsay Health Care group. In this role your key stakeholders will be sales and marketing across all business units, hospital procurement and C suite level executives.
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of annual business plans and budgets in consultation with the sales and marketing teams whilst proactively researching and monitoring evolving market needs and opportunities. You will drive continuous business improvement and lead innovative business solutions which give our organisation a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to prove their ability and take on a role that is highly visible within our organisation and use it as a springboard to drive their career forward in a global organisation.
We are seeking a highly dynamic and ambitious leader who is keen to progress their career in a large multinational organisation.
You will offer:
- strong sales and negotiation skills;
- key account management or sales management experience, combined with a sound understanding of marketing;
- effective communication and exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with our most senior stakeholders and have an impact at the strategic and operational level;
- excellent commercial acumen and financial astuteness, along with the ability to think strategically and outside of the box;
- the capability to make decisions and take action when dealing with complexity and ambiguity; and
- superior emotional intelligence and influencing skills, that facilitate you gaining buy in from multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Any tertiary qualifications in business or commerce combined with a MBA would be highly regarded.
Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone
is familiar with. It is a company that has touched the lives of people of all
ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality and innovation in healthcare.
We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing over
119,000 people, all with the same vision......"Caring for the world, one
person at a time".
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)