Are you able to
cooperate with many different disciplines?
Are you able to make important decisions in a short time frame?
As an Engineer at Janssen Biologics B.V. you work with a highly specialized team in which you bear the responsibility for a designated group of assets in terms of Reliability and cost efficiency. You will be required to apply critical thinking on everyday challenges in order to keep your assets in an optimal condition, whilst keeping the costs competitive. Some features, which will be part of your job, but are not limited to:
- Reliability Centered Maintenance applied on each of your assets;
- Day to Day preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Financial control and maintenance strategy;
- Safety, Compliance & GMP
strategy is determined by the Reliable Centered Maintenance (RCM) process. With
this process you will be able to determine the actions you will have to take to
keep your assets as reliable as possible. You will take the lead in organizing
and managing a dedicated team of mechanics/technicians in order to tackle the
day to day maintenance challenges. Many of your daily activities will be controlled
through CMMS. In our CMMS all data, linked to your assets, is kept. It is your
responsibly to keep this data as up-to-date as possible. You will be looking at
time spend on each task, financial control, spare parts used and correct
execution of the tasks you have set out. All while keeping Safety, Compliance
and GMP standards in high regard.
As an Engineer you will work closely together with an Asset Owner/ System Owner as well as key-users of the assets. Together you will form an Asset team, which is responsible for all aspects of an asset. One of the responsibilities of an asset team is the determination of the future state of your assets and the addition of new techniques. The introduction of new equipment also offers you the chance to participate in (inter-) site projects and global J&J initiatives. When working in projects you will be exposed to many different nationalities which are part of the Janssen Biologics family and you will be coordinating your strategy with other sites around the world.
Skills & Knowledge:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related field of expertise
- At least 5-year working experience in a related field of profession
- GMP (documentation) & ISO experience
- Fluent in English (and preferably Dutch)
- Good communication skills in order to work with many different disciplines/nationalities
- Change Management
- Technical writing knowledge
- Reports to sr. Supervisor reliability management
Janssen Biologics (7266)